What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amanda Knox is Free

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good for her! I don't know that much about the case but I believe that they did not have any real evidence.

I do know that the Italian justice system is awful. I would hate to be in that loop; it really can be kind of Kafkaesque, and that is not an exaggeration.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd hit it I think, just saying :joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have watch some of this trial. There was never any evidence she was involved. I believe this was a good decision

L

longearedfriend

fuck that bitch, she's rich

studying abroad ? lol get out of here

--

I wrote this a couple days ago and it's not really how I feel at the moment

I clarified it later in the thread

for some reason at that moment I felt like typing that

Cappy

The prosecutor who convicted her made up the entire sex aspect of the case out of whole cloth. If Kercher's parents should be outraged at anyone, it is him.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Parents of European educated kids aren't necessarily rich. Some just invest far more into their kids' educations.

I'm worried this will follow her for the rest of her life. You've always got people who will point the finger of guilt and some of those won't care to know the facts of the case.

She's already being discounted as a rich bitch but I'm just glad she's free. Here's to hoping no appeals say otherwise.

MJBadger

Veteran
She was involved in 1 form or another but that`s the f**ked-up legal system for you . If she was`nt guilty of murder she was guilty of knowing a lot more about the weird things that led to Meridith Kerchers death .

the gnome

Veteran
I'm glad to hear she was released :D!
i think she was set up and railroaded by a corrupt legal system,
its Xtremely fukt up in italy,
lol even most ebayers avoid sending/doing biz there because the mail system and its employee's is nothing but thieves that loot the packages.

its sad that people would have a bias against her just because they consider her/her family is rich, really sad.
money or not you need to walk a mile in her shoes and get a taste of what she's been through... where money does even enter into this equation? convoluted reasoning at best :(

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Good for Foxy Knoxy...!

Now she can return to Seattle and be the super freak she's always been.

While in Italy she boasted that she could "have" any Italian man she wanted.

And she was doing her thing full time.

Hope she can pick better "partners" in the future.

Ojo

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Imagine all things imagined due to celebrity. Not talking about her personal admissions but all the
he said/she said.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Good for Foxy Knoxy...!

Now she can return to Seattle and be the super freak she's always been.

While in Italy she boasted that she could "have" any Italian man she wanted.

And she was doing her thing full time.

Hope she can pick better "partners" in the future.

Ojo

shes 25 and only banged 7 guys, hardly some sex freak.

wonder how long before the book, movie?