Attachments

• P1000372.jpg
    P1000372.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 16

Leon Brooks

^^ What he said.

Interesting plant from the overview.
--
This 100% Sativa strain is a cross of Meao Thai and an early and stable Mexico/Colombia. The exceptional backcross of two of our best females took over 7 years. The total acclimatization of the mother Thai has been so difficult that we decided to introduce an earlier Sativa, as well as productive, and add its characteristics. The result is a strain which represents the state-of-the-art of Sativa with an exotic predominance of Thai.

The small and numerous bracteas are covered with a big amount of trichomes full of THC, carrying even 92 trichomes in some bracteas by mm2.

Environmental conditions should be rather dry during bloom and with nutrients level quite low, specially nitrogen.

Flowering period is from 8 to 12 weeks depending of growing conditions. Medium/high yield outdoors and some less in indoors. Suitable with grows using SOG and SCROG techniques.

Indoors: 60-75 days
Outdoors: early November
--
Looks like more then a 75day plant to me.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Yeah bro... I know it's hard but I will wait a few weeks more. With this kind of sativas it really makes the difference plus you don't have to worry a lot about getting a heavier high if you let them run a bit more as with hybrids... I would be looking at the swollen calyxes and the trichs too for peak flowering phase.

Then a long curing will be determining for the high as well! But the plant is outstanding so better prepare to enjoy yourself! ;)

Greentipz

destroyer pics

destroyer pics

the axe man cometh soon

Attachments

• P1000396.jpg
    P1000396.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P1000400.jpg
    P1000400.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 14

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
How YOU like ME now? I go BLAU! :tongue:

Pre raid Destroyer
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also made like 1000 F2s from these 2 and used the male in other crosses as well. :)

Manijahtor

go easy on the nitrogen when planting destroyer, she doesnt like it much
297923_102086599900282_100002968266814_12777_696187888_n.jpg

here´s a photo back when i first bought it and lt clearly has a nitrogen overdose using only worm castings, which i normaly use at 30% of the soil mix. just an advice, cheers!

Greentipz

destroyer

destroyer

This is phenootype number two that i have

Attachments

• P1000428.jpg
    P1000428.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P1000431.jpg
    P1000431.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 10

sub dermal

i remember destroyer from overgrow :) mmm...memories. was there a MOD hybrid or someone that was growin it? i believe it was before cannabiogen and there was a readily available seed line for it.

howzaboutit, anyone up for a brief history lesson? i remember it's insane gland count per square fuckin millimeter.

ahh...wish i had time in my session for such a long flower...

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
MOD Seeds flagship was MOD (original huh?). I grew the "mist of destruction". It is destroyer crossed with kali-mist in some way. I did find a plant in the mod bx that looks just like....
26811Modbx_and_F13bb.jpg

The one on the left is the modbx top. The top on the right is dj's f13.

gkn

wow Raco amazing you got that!!

i had a report on Leshaze at OG's strainguide, lo tendras por ahi bro?

un abrazo

Choc

go easy on the nitrogen when planting destroyer, she doesnt like it much
297923_102086599900282_100002968266814_12777_696187888_n.jpg

here´s a photo back when i first bought it and lt clearly has a nitrogen overdose using only worm castings, which i normaly use at 30% of the soil mix. just an advice, cheers!

nice...

Latest posts

Latest posts