What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

coco hempy bucket UPDATE after flush with ppm and ph levels, (pics)

spaceboy

Hi everyone

i have a plant in coco hempys that has some yellow leaves at the top. they are also pretty dry and brittle, some have red spot randomly on them. the tops are not burned and no curl.

i have been feeding with tap that measures like 440 ppms. I just found this out. my nute dose has been full strenth technaflora grow and red thrive alive...1/2 strength technaflora boost, cal/mag and sugar daddy.

I just flushed with party ro and part tap with ppm of 160 and ph of 5.8. run off was ppm of 240 and ph of 6.3. It was higher ph but have been bringing it down the last week.

Im guessing it is some sort of defincency because of the low ppms. Now that I flushed it with the ro/tap water and a ph of 6.3, should i give it a feeding of somthing.. Its still in veg, but I'm wondering if it may need some bloom nutes with more p and k.

here are some pics that were taken a few days ago. the leaves arent curling as bad now, but they are more yellow, any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMAG0484.jpg
    IMAG0484.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0476.jpg
    IMAG0476.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0477.jpg
    IMAG0477.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0471.jpg
    IMAG0471.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 7

RonSmooth

Veteran
As much as I hate to say it, it looks like a Ca and Mg deficiency. The "taco" leaves & red petioles look like Mg and the burnt tips and spots look like Ca.

The deficiency isn't necessarily due to insufficient amounts of the elements, it could be a lockout due to imbalance.

Your tap may contain enough Ca & Mg @ 440ppm. I would drop everything but the base fertilizer and see if thye respond.

Latest posts

Latest posts