What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

More than two social groups for ICmag supporter?

spurr

Veteran
Hello,

As a non-money paying Icmag supporter (I prefer to 'pay' with my knowledge), I can only start two social groups. If I pay with money, to support ICmag, can I start more than two social groups?

:thank you:

here ya go pal............posted by you 1 week before this thread...........

About spurr
Biography
Hello,

Due to issues with Icmag mods/admins, being that they are forced to follow a TOU that caters to those who pay Gypsy money and does not cater to the free flow of information, I am leaving ICmag. It seems Gypsy would rather coddle those who pay him (seed breeders, etc.) than seriously court those who really can make a difference in the cannabis world.

I won't delete my account because I don't want to remove the useful info I have posted. But I won't be coming here any longer.

maybe you should stick to your guns......jus saying, no one likes a coward........or a shit talker

Stumpy, i think there is a bunch of confusion as to how the social groups are run. is that not a relevant question? To preface, I don't want this to be confused as shit talking toward you, I am genuinely asking this as a question.

I wanted to know if your response meant that you do know the answer but won't/can't help because of prior shit talking? if so could you answer that either privately or somewhere else for other members? I just want to learn more about social groups myself and would be grateful for the answer.

I for one can't find anywhere how many posts you need to join a social group. You might know that as well.

So I guess I was just wondering if you had responded because you're a mod or something and can actually help with this topic? thanks that would help out

Hiya friend......I believe that you need 50 posts and at least 1 week activity to join a social group......as to restrictions on numbers and benifits of paid subscriptions I do not have that info for I am not a mod.......How ever our very own self proclaimed genius and resident know it all spurr maybe able to help you further.....I realise he says he's not posting here anymore as punishment to Gypsy and the mods because they refuse to
bow at the feet of his infinate knowledge but perhaps he's willing to make a exception seeing as if he were as smart as he proclaims he'd surely realize it's just not fair to deprive the community of his spledid,magnificent cerebral power,and as exemplified by this thread not everyone has access to social groups.........So sorry if I cant assist with your query any further............hope you enjoy your stay........

Thanks Stumpy - that clears up the one question.

Like I mentioned before, I did not mean that question as a slight just a question. I was trying not to stir the pot by prefacing the question.

I personally hate the arguments and name calling on forums where almost everyone's primary objective is learning more/advancing knowledge of growing. I will say I really do hope to see more contribution from Spurr.

All arguments aside I have really learned a lot over the years from stuff he posted on this forum and other forums in years past.