What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SCreme n' Dawg.

G

guest121295

This cross of Strawberry Creme and Chem D, grown by Highlighter, is possibly the best pot I've ever had the pleasure to smoke.I've never done a smoke report, it's hard for me to think of myself as decent unbiased judge but this jar I have is certainly something special....it compelled me to shoot out this brief report so that if you see the strain avaiable..buy it!!....The smell is like a strawberry milkshake poured over a dead skunk, the flowers are an exact replica of great ecsd....Highlighter and I smoked a joint at my kitchen table and afterwards I stashed the jar he gave me and had no idea I had it...I stumbled upon the jar and couldn't believe the smell, right next to 9 month old ecsd and 9 month old coastal collision, those smells you can pin down but this SCreme n' Dawg is all over the boards, absolutely delicious and deadly strong, a full on cougher...I've hooked up with IC members and had great smokeouts with jars of everything piled high, I have no doubt that this jar would be the queen of the pile...Don't know who made this cross or where it came from but maybe some of you guys who are familiar with it can chime in on those details...Thanks for listening.:)

Bi0hazard

Veteran
(CedarBerry Farms) Breeder's Strain Description:

"Strawberry Dog, aka SCreme'N Dawg, is a 10 week hybrid done with ChemD cut pollinated with a single SCreme BX1 male.

The SCreme male has done well in many other outcrosses, resin production, and sweet aromas from strawberry to bubblegum have been consistant.

This offering is the F2s, one ChemD phenotype male, and 2 females selected for resin production, and potentcy were used.

Double stretch can be expected during flower, yields well."

--

ICMAG grow of SCreme n Dawg:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=121107

G

guest121295

If I could take a decent pic, a close up, I would but I'm a terrible photographer but I can assure you it did/is happening, but I know you're just joking.I have a billion pics in my gallery, I'll try to take a decent one today, I've been trying to make sure everyone I know has a chance to smoke some, it blows the doors off anything I have at the moment....Thanks for the breeder description, I knew somebody would have it!:)

G

guest121295

Just like the cd says...Blur...from the hairiest hands on ICMAG...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

I know I should buy a better camera but I always drop the things and break them, besides this camera was given to me by an old IC member, gone but not forgotten!! Blurro-mania.:)My right arm is half handicapped and the use of my right hand is limited causing me to drop shit and take blurry pics...

woolybear

Veteran
to clarify, as i'm a bit drunk, how long after u stashed the jar did u re-find it? 9 months?

sounds like a jammin combo to me yo!

T

THE PABLOS

I have grown, smoked, and currently working with this cross (in outcrosses)......it's all true....very nice quality stuff. I'm always giving CBF props and will do so again here. Props to ClearBarbedFunk. Certain phenotypes made my top shelf.

EDIT: The description given by the breeder is dead nuts accurate

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Chaco! :D
I just grew 'em out, all praise should be directed to CBF!
He's been on the boards longer than I, and his attention to detail always caught my eye. I would spring for anything he puts out, no lie.
Just the fact that he's working w/ Tom Hill this summer, tells you the kind of heavyweight this dude is. :respect:

Thx for putting that link up, Bi0hazard! :yes:
The last few pages show the 3 gals I had, and Chaco got 3-5 nugs from each. Pretty uniform results.
This to me, is the epitome of a hybrid. Start off w/ stellar genetics and put the work in. CBF did just that.

woolybear, these plants were jarred up 2 days before our visit 2 wks ago.
Fact is, I've been letting these cure up, and have been content w/ smoking dry sift from the trim and oil I made.
Upon seeing this report, I had to bust open a jar and twist one up!
While Chaco knows his Dawg pretty well, I'm a novice to it for the most part, so that's what comes thru to me the most. There's def
a variety of subtle flavors going on here, and I'll wait a few months for curing and sampling before I really comment further, but it is top-shelf herb. Really stays in your mouth and tongue, a little numbing to the lips & tongue.

Much appreciation Chaco, for being swayed enough to do a report! :tiphat:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thanks Chaco! :D
I just grew 'em out, all praise should be directed to CBF!
He's been on the boards longer than I, and his attention to detail always caught my eye. I would spring for anything he puts out, no lie.
Just the fact that he's working w/ Tom Hill this summer, tells you the kind of heavyweight this dude is. :respect:

Got to say you nailed it. CBF is the man as far as I'm concerned. Hella nice guy to boot. Haven't talked to him lately but I'm sure he's busy and up to his armpits in some future dankness for the masses. Tom Hill has an eye for quality and CBF would be an addition to any program. Best of luck with the projects guys.

PicosPoisonftw!

Wow some very impressive pics and testimony. Thanks for the link bio. I can't imagine a proper cough x chem d cross being anything but fantastic. the SCreme is cough x cough no?

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Wow some very impressive pics and testimony. Thanks for the link bio. I can't imagine a proper cough x chem d cross being anything but fantastic. the SCreme is cough x cough no?

I'm not certain about this, but it seems like it is in the right direction.

CBF was working on a Strawberry cough seed line for about 2 years, I'm pretty sure Screme was the outcome of that process, so I would assume it is a KKSC x KKSC <BX> (or) KKSC x Stabilizing plant (or) a KKSC S1...

Just guesses, but I'm 90% sure Screme uses the Strawberry Cough genetics in it.

KKSC x Chem D sounds like one of the most dank combinations I've heard of in a while.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Great looking bud, HL.

And nice report, Chaco. Strawberry milkshake poured over a dead skunk. Mmmm! :D

Brastaman

I'm not certain about this, but it seems like it is in the right direction.

CBF was working on a Strawberry cough seed line for about 2 years, I'm pretty sure Screme was the outcome of that process, so I would assume it is a KKSC x KKSC <BX> (or) KKSC x Stabilizing plant (or) a KKSC S1...

Just guesses, but I'm 90% sure Screme uses the Strawberry Cough genetics in it.

KKSC x Chem D sounds like one of the most dank combinations I've heard of in a while.

i believe CBF found a male S1 and then bx for desired traits. i think CBF did a great job making sure certain traits outcrossed and shines through in most crosses.

great report!!! wait, 9 months!!!! OMG.