What's new

Hello to all. I hope you are all well. I may be a newbie here, but I'm an old timer from the 70's era who quit partying for 20 years (well, I'd smoke a few doobes per year) when the weed became unacceptable and my career after college began in the mid 80's. I first heard of the word kush 18 months ago when a life long disability became unbearable. So I tried it again and I am more pleased with the variety and high. Despite today's strong weed, I find myself comparing weed to the gold, red, thaisticks from the 70's. The conclusion is that I'd pay more for gold bud and prefer it over the best today has to offer because it is a complete and more natural high. Don't misunderstand, I think very highly of today's weed and grateful to the growers for the great work.

I hope to get to know you better. Thanks.

ThcInfused

well put, although im not old enough to have smoked a thai stick, i can appreciate the sentiment for a "more natural high."

Welcome to icmag! :wave:

Thanks to all. After browsing the site, I'm delighted of the many with a wealth of knowledge that will help bring me up to speed over the past 20 years. Today's world has changed more than I can imagine and I got caught up in the sorry assed corporate world and missed all the fun.

Latest posts

Latest posts