What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When cannabis is legal.

Xdox

sigh::hopefully one day it will be legal but till then I guess all most of us can do is keep hopin. Imagine though the day you could go to a grocery store and choose bud like you choose apples only 29 cents a pound...that'll be the day my friends.

As others have stated though there are always people who will be against it no matter what and personally i dont think it will be legal for a very long time if it at all in the U.S.A. You might think that it will, but who knows time will tell all things.

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
Xdox said:
sigh::hopefully one day it will be legal but till then I guess all most of us can do is keep hopin. Imagine though the day you could go to a grocery store and choose bud like you choose apples only 29 cents a pound...that'll be the day my friends.

As others have stated though there are always people who will be against it no matter what and personally i dont think it will be legal for a very long time if it at all in the U.S.A. You might think that it will, but who knows time will tell all things.

lol where can you get apples for 29 cents a lb?

G

Its only gonna get worse from here. Ever seen the movie Demolition Man? Its got sandra bulock and that guy from Rocky(the boxer) i know his name but i cant spell it and wont try

Take a look at there future, tickets for foul language, no kissing or real sex (some kinda virtual thing) No violence, weapons..

It will be a completely controled world. With microchips in your Ass so they can track you at all times and cameras in your toilet :|

I wouldnt be surprised if they totally make the species extinct.

Think about what your gonna do when its all gone, not what you'd do if it were totally legal. Its gonna be the lesser of the two, im positive.

Sorry, life sux. I hate being correct. :(:(:(

on the other hand maybe well all nuke eachother, and there will be no system of control, and we can do whatever we want, live off the land. Hell I'd pick berries the size of water mellons and hunt the super deer with a bow and grow my mutated marijuana, haha

gaqid

NeptHaze said:
Its only gonna get worse from here. Ever seen the movie Demolition Man? Its got sandra bulock and that guy from Rocky(the boxer) i know his name but i cant spell it and wont try

Take a look at there future, tickets for foul language, no kissing or real sex (some kinda virtual thing) No violence, weapons..

It will be a completely controled world. With microchips in your Ass so they can track you at all times and cameras in your toilet :|

Think about what your gonna do when its all gone, not what you'd do if it were totally legal. Its gonna be the lesser of the two, im positive.

on the other hand maybe well all nuke eachother, and there will be no system of control, and we can do whatever we want, live off the land. Hell I'd pick berries the size of water mellons and hunt the super deer with a bow and grow my mutated marijuana, haha

No I don't think you would.

NeptHaze said:

LOL Dude thats awesome. I just laughed my ass off. Fuck'n Hilarious. I like the scenerio of us nuking our selfs. The mutant marijuana then cures the nucluar radiation. Marijuana goes on to save the human population and then we have a new world where we worship the lovely Mary Jane!

I would really like to see it legalized. But I really don't know how you get around the huge multi billion dollor companies who control so much of the market. And the horriable political leaders who are so hell bent against it. I'm gonna goto my first MJ march this year. Support it the only way I know how I guess.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sorry to say it but it will never come to pass... They make way too much money off of it being illegal. They are not going to shut down prisons, fire cops and customs agents, put drug dogs out on their asses, and stop building more prisons just to give us what we want. We wouldn't pay them any money to grow our own and we would have to give billions for them to stop the war on drugs machine. They have almost every loophole covered and it's getting dimmer and dimmer for the activists who would like it legal. This is a war we cannot win, for we do not have the vast wealth and promise of future enterprise like they do. For example, it is NOT legal to grow your own tobacco... why? because there are tobacco companies which contribute to political campaigns. It is NOT legal to produce your own alcohol... why? because there are alcohol companies which contribute to political campaigns. If you decide to grow tobacco you have to pay an exorbitant amount for tax stamps saying "I already paid for what is free so that the company I'm trying to dodge is going to contribute to political campaigns." The sad truth is that you have to join em to get anything done and that is something that was never foreseen by our forefathers. Money is the determinate factor for our government. Sorry, it's sad but true...

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
yes! I think you got it Mustard Man!

Why can't we grow tobacco? Make alcohol? Monemoneymoneymoneymoney

But I want to thank IC and the members for at least showing that marijuana smokers are not a bunch of idiots, lazy kids, or criminals.
As far as I am concerned the best thing we can do as a community is to show a positive image of marijuana users, and IC does that ten-fold!
Thank You!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
The system is a game with rules and boundries. When you are within these boudaries you are bound by the rules but if you play the game long enough you can learn to bend those rules to your liking. :smile:

From most of the posts Ive read here nobody is willing to playing within the boundaries of the game. We want to change it from the outside and that is not possible. If you really want to get the plant legal you need to infiltrate the system and play the game. We keep getting beat but instead of learning from our mistakes and going back out and keep playing we just quit and sit on the sidelines bitching and complaining.

I see it getting legalized within the next 50 years(give or take 10). I dont want to say 25 because there are still people out there who were raised so strict they seem like they have been programmed like robots. These people are the people that dont want to hear anything about it, keep it illegal because thats how they were raised. These type of people are becoming a minority though. I have met more and more people who said they would never smoke ever and didnt know why people smoked and that it was stupid. Then they smoked for the first time and realized why. People are starting to realize that hey you cant die from smoking pot, just get the munchies and take a nap.

If we want it all to come together sooner we need to get into the game and lobby like the best of them...so anyone know a bunch of rich people willing to throw money around for campaigns? :chin:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
^We posted at the exact same moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^

Show a positive image, it is the least we can do. There are many smokers that I think could hurt the image by showing up at rallies and such......just too many idiots out there that give us a bad name. Period.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
pieceofmyheart said:
^We posted at the exact same moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^

Show a positive image, it is the least we can do. There are many smokers that I think could hurt the image by showing up at rallies and such......just too many idiots out there that give us a bad name. Period.

Exacty too many idiots...these same idiots are the ones that are commercially growing and would lose just as much as the Corps if it were legal. IMO it needs to be state regulated, the Supreme Court fucked up big time and I would love to see another case go all the way and overturn that decision in the future. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts