What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are Humans Taxable?... or Just Corporations?

This was just mailed to me by one of my sovereign minded friends.
It was written up by someone who teaches a course in law.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

STATE OF CALIFORNIA INCOME TAX COLLECTION AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION BY MISSING PUNCTUATION MARK

The State of California can't improve public education, because it wouldn't be able to collect State income taxes, if it did. People in California can't be taught to think for fear they might rebel.

If Californians weren't so stupid, they would have noticed that the absence of a comma between "Any person" and the rest of the subject of the sentence that is Section 19706 means "Any person" must be "Any person of any corporation."

State of California Revenue & Taxation Code Section 19706. "Any person or any officer or employee of any corporation who, within the time required by or under the provisions of this part, willfully fails to file any return or to supply any information with intent to evade any tax imposed by Part 10 (commencing with Section 17001) or Part 11 (commencing with Section 23001), or who, willfully and with like intent, makes, renders, signs, or verifies any false or fraudulent return or statement or supplies any false or fraudulent information, is punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or in the state prison, or by fine of not more than twenty thousand dollars ($20,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court, together with the costs of investigation and prosecution."

The State of California is, according to Article 3, Section 1 of its Constitution, "an inseparable part of the United States of America, and the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land," which means the territorial component of the State of California is the federal land in California.

The State of California licenses corporations to do business in the State of California and those corporations pay a tax on income earned in the State of California. Humans (persons) can't be taxed for being humans in California, but if they can be made to believe they live in the State of California, they can be taught to believe they earn income in the State of California. If Californians can be taught to believe they live in the State of California, they can be kept in the dark about the purpose of commas.

Commas are a very small part of the written law, but if you really want to learn the law, you will start with the basics.

RetroGrow

Veteran
:noway: GE actually paid over 1 billion in tax last year. Your statement is grossly inaccurate.

Actually, it is you who are innacurate:

General Electric Did Not Pay a Penny in Federal Tax Last Year:
"While half of all Americans do not pay federal taxes, placing the entire tax burden on the other 50 percent of the nation, it may perturb those who do pay taxes to learn that one large multinational company is exempt from that tedious and expensive task as well: General Electric. Though GE, the largest corporation in America, reaped over $14 billion in profits last year, it did not pay a single penny in taxes in 2010. To boot, the company actually claimed $3.2 billion in tax benefits.
Now that GE’s CEO Jeffrey Immelt serves in the Obama administration as the Chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, one would expect the preferential treatment to continue. In fact, Obama and Immelt are set to discuss reforming the corporate tax code together."

They don't have to pay taxes. They pay the O'bamacrite.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-did-not-pay-a-penny-in-federal-tax-last-year

Actually, it is you who are innacurate:

General Electric Did Not Pay a Penny in Federal Tax Last Year:
"While half of all Americans do not pay federal taxes, placing the entire tax burden on the other 50 percent of the nation, it may perturb those who do pay taxes to learn that one large multinational company is exempt from that tedious and expensive task as well: General Electric. Though GE, the largest corporation in America, reaped over $14 billion in profits last year, it did not pay a single penny in taxes in 2010. To boot, the company actually claimed $3.2 billion in tax benefits.
Now that GE’s CEO Jeffrey Immelt serves in the Obama administration as the Chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, one would expect the preferential treatment to continue. In fact, Obama and Immelt are set to discuss reforming the corporate tax code together."

They don't have to pay taxes. They pay the O'bamacrite.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-did-not-pay-a-penny-in-federal-tax-last-year

Your first post didn't specify federal income tax. You said they didn't pay any tax. That would be incorrect since they payed over one billion in tax. I agree with your second post stating they didn't pay any federal income tax. :dance013:

RetroGrow

Veteran
O.K.
We're cool.
But imagine, 14 billion in earnings, and zero Federal tax.
That's less than I pay.
Doesn't sound right.
Pays to be friends with the Obamacrite!

O.K.
We're cool.
But imagine, 14 billion in earnings, and zero Federal tax.
That's less than I pay.
Doesn't sound right.
Pays to be friends with the Obamacrite!

It does seem crazy, huh? Tax code is really interesting to me. One thing I have learned is if you don't spend your money you have to give it to the tax man.

I would +k but:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RetroGrow again.

AGBeer

Thats because the 'taxes' they paid equate to snitching on 'suspicious' power consumers.

Latest posts

Latest posts