What's new

Floralicious Bloom or Plus in soil?

Hey folks, so I'm about to buy some Floralicious but don't know if I should get Bloom or Plus. Growing in soil, also need to know if this works with Dynagro or Maxibloom. What's better Dynagro Bllom or Maxibloom? Thanks!

P

popdog

I have tried both, in hydro and soil. Floralicious is good stuff. The plus is more concentrated and contains more nitrogen than the bloom. It is really just a matter of what one you like better, if you can buy both and try em. The plus is good cause it can be used in veg too.I really can't say one worked better than the other, both are awesome. I will say that I am using the bloom right now. I would recommend using half or 3/4 the recommended dose. The plus seems to add a little to the stretch, prob. from the extra nitrogen. You will notice results with either within days. Good luck . Maybe someone else has an opinion?

I have used like 2.5 of those small Floralicious plus bottles, I use it at the 1ml/gal rate, sometimes I think I do like 1.2 or something, which doesn't seem like that much, but it is kinda hard for me to measure 20, sometimes I am closer to 25ml in a 20gal reserviour.

Anyways, no ill effect yet. I really think it is a nice enhancer to almost any fertilizer regiment.

Peace

Apache Kush

Bump...

I like my flowers to smells there best and be smooth, flavor rich, good for bag appeal

better cure out with this than without it, eh?

Im a fan of the GH line and Floranova Bloom so take that for what it is...