What's new

Horay! Squib is mellow in Korea

squib

So I figured since this is the first time I have gotten to smoke in several months due to price ($50-$100/gm) which I wont pay, and quality (swag) which I wont choke down in Korea, I should do a smoke report..
So I just came back from Thailand and call me crazy, but I just brought back a small boo in my carry on :crazy:. Made it through 5 seperate security points, so thats just about one truck load of hilarious miracle.:yoinks:

going off of Thai Flowers description I think this strain is called Coconut. Brown-green in color with loose nugs, and the smell is actually quite mild. I never believe when people say, "smells just like mangos!" My expericene is that most strains smell more or less like the many flavors of BO. Mango when translated means= wow my eyes aren't watering after smelling it.
But low and behold this strain smells like coconuts. Just a sec I need to check...Yes certainly coconut. The buds are tacky but not gooey.

As far as the high goes it hits hard and seems to peak within 10 minutes or less. After the fist few hits I tried walking... concentration required. But this quickly passed and now has mellowed into a low body high with free flowing cerebral thought. The sobering process is soft and I normaly dont remember how long I have been sober.

Normaly I smoke only at night and just once or twice. But because the high mellows out so nice and smoothly and the smoke is light I have smoked 3 times today and feel like I'm not to tired, but the weeds got my eyes low.
-squib

G

hello squib :joint:
sounds like some decent smoke bro, enjoy it......hey mainly wanted to tell you that, thata a beautiful picture there :yoinks: did you take the shot?..
very nice :wave:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
damn, i wouldn't take that risk of bringing it back in, but right on dude

glad mj found you!