What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices of salves??

Zendo

Hey,

Was wondering what the prices are for various salves. My wife is thinking about making them, and selling them to patients in our area.

I cannot find any information on how much salves sell for, and it's very hard to price as you are mostly using popcorn buds and trim.

In advance, I am asking what the average amounts sell for, so we can price at a compassionate level, which will be about 1/2 of what normal retail is.

Thanks in advance!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread has been unanswered for a while...

Id suggest asking local medi.users how much they can afford / are prepared to pay for salves ,, and work on pricing from there :D

Peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW. I thought it said price of slaves.

Anyhoo.... Undercutting by half is 100% compassionate to the PATIENTS. Exactly how it should be. Rock on bro.

Zendo

Also I hate to say it, but undercutting everybody else by half is also not very "compassionate".

The only way to display compassion , REAL compassion, is to help people who suffer (and are usually VERY poor) without the expectation of anything in return..If you are running a business with compassion, you think of things in THIS order.. It's what I call reverse capitalism..

Planet, people, then profit. You can still make a good living doing this, I assure you.

I give away my trim and popcorn buds to a woman that makes salves, and she in turn makes salves for fair pricing, that helps people who really cannot afford, but need Cannabis and other herbs for medicine.

If you read the name of the thread, it says..

''Discuss the concerns of those who use and distribute Cannabis as medicine"

peace

if anyone lives in an area that sells them, next time you are at your local shop, maybe check a price, and post it?

Thanks in advance.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I think what he meant was, "Half of Retail =wholesale".

If he undercut wholesale by half, it would cost him just to produce it.

Latest posts

Latest posts