What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida O.D.

Campfire

Do you guys who grow outside in the HOT state (I know you're in here somewhere) still have to deal w/ copter surveillance, or has the FL economy slowed that crap down?

Be moving back there in a couple years, and want to do outside.
Used to grow good Colom, Mex, Jamaican bagseed in the 70's in the middle of nowhere way southeast of Sarasota.

Stay safe from those fat nosy bastards, compadres.

ghost of sage

I am not in Fl but I am in the south and the economy has not affected the damn choppers,only tax payers.they are flying more than ever everywhere.

Campfire

If I were a hardworking tax payer, I'd be pissed - 1,200 bucks an hour to search out harmless plants while Junior beats the shit out of his girlfriend because he's drunk and pissed about getting his third DWI.

Wait, I AM a hardworking tax payer.

Hard under the thumb of Porky the Oppressor.

Campfire

All the politicians yapping about cutting gov. spending, yet how many millions go down the toilet all across the U.S. doing this pointless shit every day. Let's cut this, let's cut that, we've got to tighten our belts, but whatever we do, let's keep pouring the bucks into finding those three-plant grows - got to keep Officer Friendly employed ruining innocent peoples lives instead of confronting the REAL destructive elements in society.