What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pictures of Hollands Hope

G

Guest 168361

hey i just started some hollands hope and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of it finished?????

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
hollands-hope-dutch-passion.jpg

Just a pic from google, but it is a good representation from a H.H. bagseed I grew out a year ago. I wasn't impressed, but I don't like dutch strains.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i have grown it out and it was mehh...nothing to write home about...very boring stone..
Skruddles..hopefully you have better luck
It was very hardy

peace
Chefboy

moondawg

It depends on where the HH came from as what it looks like. Ive grown Dps 2x. Both times it did well, but it doesnt finish until early october. It yeilds good and with a cure, has a heavy knockout stone, It has a christmastree shape if untopped and grows to 7' I wasnt disapointed with either time ive grown it. If it would finish earlier i would grow it again.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
This one was the POTM for October '10 from our friend Nitrous69:

picture.php

HH is an all around outdoor classic.

Peace

=K

Marco32

I ran 2x Dutch Passion Hollands Hope last Summer outdoors and to was disappointed with flowering growth, small fluffy buds susceptible to mould too.

I wont bother again with this over priced trash .. :(

G

Guest 168361

well hopefully i will have better luck....thanks for the pics SICK didnt even realise it was a purple strain..good bag appeal

Latest posts

Latest posts