What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is this squidgy black?

gonzo`

What's in the squidgy black? It smells like hash, but obviously isn't. It doesn't do much to me when smoked but my mate has been puffing lots of it coz its cheap... Anyone shed some light on this?

E

e4ian

like i said in a near-by thread m8, av not had hash for yrs ,but when i got hold of squidgy black i was made up! -like putty,goes really soft when you get a bit of finger heat in it.and so much stronger than the usual stuff,defo an elite in the hash world.(on the contrary to what you say, its usually more expensive!) -...'av'nt a clue of the ingredients.pongy stuff tho.

D

darkhorse

the squidgy black going around here at the moment is bunk!
you get a sore head if you try smoking it, i think its going for £30 a quarter
definatley not good- it has a "chuggyness" about it.

D

darkhorse

squidgy black aint nowere near as good as it used to be used to love a bit of gold or red seal

i loved the red seal, used to make good hash yogurts out of it.
it was a lot softer than the gold seal and stronger i thought.
the gold seal was a bit more stiffer and wouldnt mold as well
in your hand as the red seal.

D

darkhorse

and the ash on the joint ended up about 4 inch long before it would flick off
when you rolled the worms,ha,ha.

E

e4ian

ahhaah 'boulder burns'.. virtually EVERY top ive got has holes in it from previous hash smoking sessions,it aint bloody funny is it! e.g you ware something new,get stoned,awareness goes and nxt min a glimpse of smouldering red material catches your eye!! ssssssss.i havnt had hash for yrs but the problem hasnt gone away cus i can no longer get hand rolling tobacco cheap-from a trucker who goes over the channel ,so im smoking this cheap stuff (in a blue packet,same name as a larger! ok mr moderator?:) ) and this stuff,this stuff's got pieces of tobac' init thats like 1" shrapnel from the bark of a tree. MANY a time ive got wasted & then smelt smouldering and then seen im on fire!

haha not had a boulder burn for ages got little more careful as ive got older footy shirts were worst even a tiny boulder would make a massive hole used have few footy tops that looked like ice hockey shirts

both red seal and gold seal are really shit nowdays back in 97 we used to get golfball black squidgy and red seal and todays black isn't even black I will stick to my bubblehash

SativaBreather

Veteran
yeah man i remember that 97 golf ball press - fucking beautiful, pleasure to smoke, aint had that floral hash since then

fucking hell man u really got my taste buds going, i'd give anything for a lump of that now , pure floral divinity

mr.brunch

Veteran
Grew up smoking the red and gold seal, shame it got so shitty used to be lovely... Couple of buckets or hot knives for breakfast always set you up for the day! Slightly off topic, but I remember used to be some lovely orangey coloured slate about too, made my legs tingle so much I was sliding off my seat with a huge grin! Must have been '92 or '93.....

sandsmp81

Veteran
Wow golfball black that was a fav of mine while everyone else was telling me how great soapbar was.....er no.

Had another black called something like "emino" back in the day that used to send you to sleep.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Saw some 100g slabs of black recently that soon as I heard the price was like 40 quid an ounce I knew it would be shite.

Shame these clowns ruin a good product for profit.

"HEMPEROR"

there was a red seal back in days?

lol i remember red seal fucki.n loved it also gold seal and occasionally blue seal aswel was a twat peeling it off when ya were stoned tho omg they were the days thanks for the blast from the past recollection:biggrin: respect....... btw who remembers rocky and yellow moroccon lol top smoke../