What's new

Has anyoe EVER witnessed an act of violence by someone high?

Flux451

Yeeah like to protect animals or baked goods!

I think if it is present it is working against some overriding mechanisms

Whenever I'm about to, err, get involved in financial transactions outside the confines of Wal Mart, I'm sober whenever possible. Not that I find myself in many seedy situations, but you never know when lots of money is thrown around.

The point is, marijuana puts me in the opposite state of mind, so much that I literally do not think I am capable of significant violence when under the violence.

ive seen the occasional couch broken because of a dog pile gone wrong. (lets just say you dont want to be holding the bag when the doritos run low) but throwing a child? thats all booze.

furthermore, once this numbnuts lands in the joint hes gonna wish his daddy never met his momma.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ive literally had my ass beat because i was high on weed and its impossible to be violent on weed, on booze ive beat up fools,cops,assholes,other drunks and whatnot, so toanswer the question its NO, and this guy will die in jail most likely from someone in there who has a kid and will never get to see them so they will take their frustration out on this fucktard.

THC123

Veteran
i once highkicked a guy off his bike while I was high(when i was younger and more agile :D)

But he was a jerk and the weed didnt have anything to do with me kicking him

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen violent people get high on weed and then become peaceful, but never seen peaceful people smoke weed and then get violent.
If wouldnt have smoked weed in high school I would have murdered half the staff. they owe their lives to me getting high. lol

JHerbz

When i was younger i used to smoke with some friends from school and then we brought this kid with us(kinda gangster) and we all blazed and after all he could talk about is how pumped up he was, and how he wanted to go jump someone. He kept asking if we could jump this security gaurd that was walking around we thought he was joking we told him go for it, he ran up to the guy punched him in the face and kept going we ran over pulled him off and ran off back to are other friends house....
we were like wtf man. Never went back there to that shopping center for a year.

...we ended up smoking with him 1 more time... this time he wanted to commit GTA on some lady in a truck. I was like yo fuck you guys im going home, and turned and walked off, my friends came with and he just stood there then eventually followed.
We ditched him a few blocks later.. but wow man... he was literally crazy. He and this black kid that was with us kept punching each other too, play fighting but getting harder and harder on his part.

People are crazy.

B

BOSCO

I've knocked the crap out of a guy while stoned as hell a few years back.
He was drunk and being obnoxious in the street to passers by, I was stoned and minding my own business until he started roaring at an old lady who's lil dog barked at him.

If someone crosses the line it does not matter how stoned you are, you will strike out in anger, to defend you and yours or those that can not defend themselves.
Had I not of been stoned no doubt the guy would have been on his way to hospital instead of getting a few good behave yourself thumps.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
No ive never seen an act of violence initiated by a stoner...ive seen stoners finish that shit though. I hope to God this guy gets his ass ripped open in the pen every 2 hours on the mark...how fucked up is that...

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I got stoned once and ventured into my garden to relax and enjoy the scenery, when I saw a few tiny little webs on one of my girls.
I got pretty violent then I can assure you! I kilt ever damn one of them spidermite lil bastards!

Then I smoked another bowl to calm down...

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
The rest of the story:

AURORA | After a frustrated Theodore Madrid threw his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son across a room, likely slamming the boy’s head on a bed frame, he waited more than two hours to call 911 because he was afraid of being in trouble, according to an arrest affidavit filed against Madrid.

Madrid, 30, was charged Monday with first-degree murder and two counts of child abuse resulting in death in connection with last week’s slaying of Caden Rodgers. He is being held in the Arapahoe County Jail without bond.

In the five-page arrest affidavit, police said Madrid told them he was drunk and high on marijuana Jan. 5 and caused Caden’s injuries.

“Madrid stated he was responsible for the injuries Caden suffered that evening and thinks it was a result of his alcohol consumption and being frustrated,” Aurora police crimes against children Detective Chris Fanning wrote.

Police originally arrested Madrid on a charge of felony child abuse after police found Caden seriously injured Jan. 5 at the Aurora apartment Madrid shared with Caden’s mother. Caden died a day later and prosecutors announced the upgraded charges Monday.

According to the arrest affidavit, police responded to the couple’s apartment in the 100 block of Dayton Street after Caden’s mother, Ashley Rodgers, 26, called 911 shortly after midnight Jan. 5.

Rodgers told police her son, who was in the care of Madrid that night while she was at work, had hit his head and would not wake up.

When police entered the apartment, the boy was lying on the floor, bleeding from the back of his head and had several bruises on his forehead. Police said there was a bloody rag on the ground near the boy, as well as blood on the bed frame, a bedroom mirror and the bathtub.

Madrid, who was also in the room, later spoke to police and told them he had been wrestling with Caden a few hours earlier when he “body slammed” the boy onto a bed. Madrid later said he actually only picked Caden up and threw him on the bed.

About a half hour after throwing the boy onto the bed, Madrid tackled the boy, he told police. Madrid said when he tackled Caden, the boy hit his head on something sharp near the bed.

Madrid told police he had been drinking and smoking marijuana that night and a blood alcohol test later showed he had a blood alcohol level of .177, well above the legal driving limit of .08.

Police later interviewed Rodgers and she said she never saw Madrid, who was alone with Caden that night, show any violence to the boy.

She also told police that around 9:30 p.m. the previous night, about two hours before she came home, Madrid told her he had been wrestling with Caden and had been “kinda rough” with the boy.

Later, after police took Madrid into custody, he told them he and Caden were wrestling around 10:30 p.m., and it appeared Caden got upset and didn’t want to wrestle anymore.

That made Madrid angry and, while he was seated on the bedroom floor, he threw the child over his shoulder out of frustration.

Madrid told police he didn’t see Caden’s head hit the bed or the floor, but he noticed the boy was laying face down with a cut on his head.

He said the boy was unresponsive and he used a towel to try to stop the bleeding. He said he didn’t call 911 or Rodgers because he was afraid of getting into trouble.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I'd get a little high and go APE shit on grass hoppers, that's it.
I DON"T hang out with Tweekers or Drunks

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
In answer to the OP's question,no, I've never seen someone become violent on weed alone...never.

Trust when I say, wherever this FUCK is headed, they know he's coming and he'll be dealt with accordingly.

I'd like to throw a few bucks on the books for that one.

compost

I have seen people almost kill, go completely mad while high, however never well high on weed. The way I see it is weed doesn't kill brain cells or create mental problems. It just exasperates problems that were already there.