What's new

91 Chemdawg (skunkVa cut) smoke report

SkunkMasterFlx

was given this cut by a high profile cat on a few boards of this rare beaut and wanted to show her off a bit since im new here and give yall a little smoke report.

~~~91 chemdawg skunkVa cut~~~~~~

when growing this bud smells almost of a sour diesel yet with an added skunk fuel smell. her buds are decently large for being an elite cutting and as old as she is. about a 7 in density and about a 9.5 or so in power. she really kicks my ass now with a decent cure to her. not too much sour left to her, most a skunky fuel explosion. amazing smoke to say the least ~SMF~

PS.....cured bud shots on the way...

Attachments

• RSCN1482.jpg
    RSCN1482.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 30
  • RSCN1487.jpg
    RSCN1487.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 35
  • RSCN1486.jpg
    RSCN1486.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1480.jpg
    DSCN1480.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1462.jpg
    DSCN1462.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 30

SkunkMasterFlx

here are a few shots of her in week 9 of bloom during my flush. ended yp chopping her at day 73 i believe.... ~SMF~

Attachments

• DSCN1293.jpg
    DSCN1293.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1279.jpg
    DSCN1279.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1280.jpg
    DSCN1280.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1302.jpg
    DSCN1302.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1284.jpg
    DSCN1284.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 36

Rushoe

smf seen u on the farm nice to c u here welcome and nice job on that 91 looks killer bro...Just finished helping my buddy harvest his two days ago shit left me stinking of uhder dank st8 up og to the max !!!!!!!!!!Cant wait to try it not much of a yielder but I am sure its nice to have for the head stash.stay up

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
what up fellow midwest brethren? Seen you at the farm and welcome to icmag! anyways, I remember seeing a thread where someone said this wasn't the Chemdawg 91, did you ever find out if it was legit?

SkunkMasterFlx

yeah it is legit, dude finally came out and said it was. all the hassle was because of one person at that site. after i was forced to prove it was real there wasnt any problems after that. that thread got closed because people were arguing about it, crazy world when a cut can start that much fighting haha ~SMF~

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
damn, nice! thanks for thread.
Consider yourself lucky.
I know lots of people who have been trying to get there hands on that cut, and with good reason. As it looks like the KILL.
nice job

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I have a clone she is at 23 days life... Wont be long before i can say good or not.. Your all look beautiful... peace n pufs..

sacKO

SkunkMasterFlx

thanks for all the comments on the cut fellaz! shes a real bad ass smoke and i havnt had one person smoke her and not like her. def some smoke everyone needs to try ~SMF~

Rushoe

are u getting a st8 up og smell???and look texture what ever???I ask cuz I have one that is supposedly the real deal as well but my buddy ran it just chopped it down a week ago I help harvest the leafs look dead on but I am getting a st8 og smell fuel and not much of a yielder but then again it was a tester plant that ate side lighting so I am gonna give it good run with full light.

Man, that shit is really nice.... I hope I wake up one day and it's sittin on my door step...

Octavious Zuckenbaumer
6902 Black Bottom Ct.
Knockemstiff, Ohio 55285

Hopefully the Ganja Fairy sees this.

Seriously though, That is a great cut...

Octavious- OUT!