What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where do you Smoke?

Satans pal

So...I started this thread 5 yrs ago, and I can't remember what happened to It, and I thought I would try it again.

I was sitting here high as a kite and thought to myself, "
what does it look like where other people sit and smoke while they are posting their questions, answers or grows,

Just thought it would be a fun one, hope its in the right forum.

Here's mine :dance013:

url=../../ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=800934]
IMG_8046.JPG
[/url]

Have fun with it, :sasmokin:

SP

Danks2005

Wherever the fuck I want to. I've always been pretty brazen when it comes to smoking. One of the main reasons I smoke joints. I can eat em and have no paraphenalia on me. Not to mention it's the smoothest and tastiest method. Only thing I don't do is smoke outside at my grow spot.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Heres my slice of heaven

stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.......

I

Iron_Lion

Here is my favorite place, I was fortunate enough to be able to go here 4 days a week this year and wake in bake in the morning sun. I fuckin love, better yet I live for it. I love blazing on mountain tops, every one I climb I smoke. This one is just a baby, but its a fun thing to do.

picture.php

Satans pal

Hey Dank, thanks for input, but I think you miss the point. Every time I sit down to do the Icmag thing, you know...... research, post pics, find out what others are doing with their grows, I have a nice doobie to smoke, a bong load or whatever sounds tasty at that moment.

Like I said before, it was just a fun thread like "what does your glass look like?"

Anyway, thanks for sharing you guys, its cool to see how others do their thang. Peace :headbange

SP

545IMG_5534.JPG

B

BOSCO

Man you really dont want to see a picture of a half naked Bosco lying in bed with a beer in one hand a spliff in the other and the laptop balanced on my knees...

That mental image scares even me :hide:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Here's mine-- Didn't even clean up for ya'll!! lol
Yes...I am aware my bong is dirty...birthday weekend!!:dance013:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i was naked a minnit ago but modesty forced me to dress the picture.
here i'm finishing up the touches on my christmas tree :deadxmas:but i usually am sitting right there.
Within reach of the lighter, or vaporizer, and just steps away from the beer cooler:YaRight:...got the tunz rattling the eyes and no neighbors to ask me to turn it all down.

never knew retirement was going to be so strenuous.:asskick:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
i was naked a minnit ago but modesty forced me to dress the picture.
here i'm finishing up the touches on my christmas tree :deadxmas:but i usually am sitting right there.
Within reach of the lighter, or vaporizer, and just steps away from the beer cooler:YaRight:...got the tunz rattling the eyes and no neighbors to ask me to turn it all down.

never knew retirement was going to be so strenuous.:asskick:

Loving the tree bro!!:headbange

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
got a basement suite and have a neighbouring suite,
so here it is, f'n cold in the winter

blow it out the window

prefer a bong and butane lighter, can smoke anything, oil, hash, mj

Satans pal

Now thats what I'm talking about. :)

kmk.... love the posters and all the glass, specially that long peace pipe one above the monitor.

rider.... what you got going in the cups on the counter? anything special? and like kmk said, like the tree :)

vado.... that almost looks like a spot I know in WA. very beautiful.

Thanks guys, pretty neat. SP

R

RedRain

when i come home after a long day of smoking pot

Attachments

• IMG_0080[1].jpg
    IMG_0080[1].jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Latest posts