What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi Folks

Iraganji

I am Iraganji, and I grow my own smoke off and on since '86.
I am currently between grows and am happy to share what I'm up to when the lights are hung again.

I have never shared a grow with the online community before, and I chose the best site to do so and become a member here. I chose my "handle" as a twist on the jellyfish name which whenever I heard it, would cause me to chuckle due to it sounding like herb to me. I want to focus most of my posting on growing itself, but expressing opinions elsewhere gives folks an opportunity to know my mind (for better or for worse). I am somewhat of a strange dude, the "fool on the hill" so to speak, an individual who loves to push the boundaries of popular thought and wouldn't have it any other way.

My hat is off to all of you fine growers here at ICMag.

Latest posts

Latest posts