What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

swc hydroponic questions

I'm thinking about organic hydro stealth cabinet.i have experience in outdoor growing but zero knowledge about hydroponic,so i have a few questions:
1.what is optimum temperature of water in container?
2.how often i have to change the water&fertilizer mix?
3.i'm thinking about using selfmade fertilizr made of vermicompost,wood ashes,coffe and tea grounds,banana ferment and eggshells.Can i use it and how?

i'm writing about swc https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=29593 like this one.
please help me.peace

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
The NGB cab rocked my growing world. I threw out everything and started over from scratch. That said, I don't know that I'd play with organics the first time out of the gate.

Optimum water temps is 65º-70ºF. You can go higher with non-organics. Organic, I'd look into a chiller and strongly consider DWC. The smaller the res, the faster the disaster. The more stuff in the res, the faster it can turn on you. Check the root rot sticky in the Infirmary Forums.

Latest posts

Latest posts