What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Restasis chick gives me the creeps!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
title says it all! this check freaks me out! she has no emotions and doesnt blink. the newest commercials are the worst because she looks like some kinda of anime/human hybrid.

anyone else bothered by her when your stoned lol?

Attachments

• restasis.jpg
    restasis.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7

ddrew

Veteran
Wow, I thought I was the only one.
There is something very wrong with that woman.

She bothers me cold sober.

B

BOSCO

kinda looks like she's pushing her face up against glass?

Perhaps she was one of the window lickers on the rainbow bus?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
title says it all! this check freaks me out! she has no emotions and doesnt blink. the newest commercials are the worst because she looks like some kinda of anime/human hybrid.

anyone else bothered by her when your stoned lol?

She looks kinda like your avitar...except her eyes are not sunglasses!! lol

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
be careful on the raw dog though she may give you the dry eye..... but then shell break out the restasis!!!!

BrainSellz

Veteran
either eye is stoned or perhaps maybe she has something sexy about her....maybe just the natural look....and no im not masturbating:D

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
be careful on the raw dog though she may give you the dry eye..... but then shell break out the restasis!!!!

hehe. I have something a lot better for her dry eye than Restasis.

It's called Money Shot. A couple of squirts and the dry eye is gone! *For females only*

:woohoo:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
hehe. I have something a lot better for her dry eye than Restasis.

It's called Money Shot. A couple of squirts and the dry eye is gone! *For females only*

:woohoo:
:laughing: LMFAO hahahaha in my house we call the o shit sorry babe shot....

Latest posts

Latest posts