What's new

ima little nervous

kyndone

this will be the first time i have ever taken clones from soil and transplanted them into hydro, i knocked as much of the dirt and little white rocks off the roots as i could, then rinsed the roots with R.O. water, then gently tucked the roots into the hole in the rockwool after i had shoved my fingers in the hole to make a little more room for the roots, put the discs at the top of the root system, and now i just hope the girls can handle the stress., this is also a strain that im not familiar with, Afghai bullrider X bubblegum, if anyone has any feedback i would love to hear it. https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My buddy does this with every cut he takes. Roots them, veg's in a cup for two weeks with soil, then rinses and puts into hydro. He loves it and has never had a problem beside a week or so of stunted growth.

kyndone

cool, thank you,im very happy you guys reinforced me. its not looking like its gonna die, it just isnt doing anything so far, its only been since monday, but if you see how i killed my banana tree, you might see why im trippin out., it only took 4 days of being out of town, so this one im watching like a hawk. the good thing now is that its not gonna be 110 degrees anymore this year.:)

oldone

Hi kyndone,

Dont worry..its a weed. On my first cab run 1 switched from a 1 gallon soil pot to ebb and flow. I had to vigorously wash the dirt off and I know I snapped a lot of roots but she grew fine and I got some good smoke.

Good luck,
OO

kyndone

thanks oldone, i checked her this morning and she seemed the same, no growing, no wilting, so i think it will be ok, funny thing is, .. i said it wasnt going to be 110 degrees, but we are having another little hot spell, it got up to 97 inside my room, yesterday, and it felt a little hotter today.

kyndone

im building a box, its just not good enough,in my shed, as far as temp, to much flux., but it is growing, i added co2, and tried to insulate it better, but the temps are going up to 80, which is ok, but then in the morning it dips down to 51 degrees, so i need to change some things, when its looking better, and after i have my box together, i will put up some pics.

kyndone

i see that i dont need three different threads going at the same time, so i will stop doing that, and i wanted to thank everyone who has helped me along the way, im about a week from flushing, after this im going to build a bigger box, and be set up for clones, as well, this is just a pic to celebrate my being able to make it through a whole cycle, i was beginning to really doubt myself, you all here at ic helped so much, my next cycle will be on one thread only.

picture.php