What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please don't knock out the power!

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
This stupid storm is coming our way and I'm PRAYING that the power stays on cause I have some really stinky girls in full flower and I can't be losing my fans and odor control right now :( Anybody else in the midwest/east coast getting anxious about that? I live in an apartment building so 1-2 days without power and the whole place is gonna reek. Please power, stay on!!!!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Maybe you could buy a Generator for your fans and odor control...you can even return it after the storm-- Or rent one--
Good luck...hope all goes well for you--:tiphat:

BrainSellz

Veteran
Oh my, you might need to buy a long extension cord and a power converter for your car thats strong enough to run just your fans. You can fill your car up with gas and let it idle for however long you need, imo. once done return to store cause they get expensive and hope your car can handle it. Hope your power stay on.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Yeah I wish I could swing a gennie in my 1 bed room apt lol If worst case happens and we lose power, guess I'll be burning tons of incense and spraying febreeze.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Generator in an apt? :eek:

Yeah, you would have to rig up some kind of ducting to get the exhaust out the window...but it doesn't sound like he would have a lot of choices-- What else could he do??:tiphat:
EDIT* Ok...maybe kinda tough to pull off-- Shouldn't be posting before I have finished my morning coffee!! lol

mdk ktm

yeah I feel ya man its so damn windy out here, I put a brick in my recycling bin and its still gone, I think someone stole it though. At least its bringing in cooler weather.

And i have an idea for you, take get a 12v power inverter, cut off the plug and crimp on 2 battery clamps. take a fully charged car battery, and plug in a good ozone generator to the inverter. Just an thought. My ozone generator only uses 7 watts and it does a good job getting rid of excess smells

R

rick shaw

Bicycle powered generator.On a rig I made I generated 5 amps for one hour straight.

OvergrowingKiwi

bicycle-generator-blender-battery-mns-power.gif

hahaha