What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Description of Phenos in G13 Mixpack?

So, we currently have 2 different phenos 6 weeks along in flower. One was really stretchy, more than doubling in size when switched to flower. The other is a shorter, bushier pheno, and seems to be a Cal Mag hog, and and stinks to high heaven. Any ideas what they may be? I will have some pics later this evening

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the big 1 sounds like the g13haze but the other 1 is hard to tell without pics(flowering pics)

post some up when they in heavy flower and il id them

peace

OJD D Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OJD C Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They are all around 6-7 wks flower.

Hey OJD, any suggestions on phenos? The shorter bushy one didn't stretch much at all during flower, and like I said, the tall lanky one stretched like crazy, at least 2-3x its original height

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing....i will alert OJD to this thread and hopefully he will be able to help identify them.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking great

the tall girl will be g13haze dom

the smaller 1 still hard to tell

what kinda smells you geting on both

lemon,earthy ,sweet earthy,kush,fruity,skunky

peace

both seem to have fruity smells, although there is another smell with the unidentified pheno thats hard for me to describe, maybe sweet earthy, and very slightly skunky? Not sure what kush is supposed to smell like exactly.

Is purpling normal in the G13haze?

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I had a stink bomb purple up some on me and I know another guy who had the same experience...not sure if its from the g13 haze or what though.

Ok, so its been a long while since i've updated. Heres my thoughts after giving them a good 6-7 week cure.

OJD's shit is amazing. Period.

The tall stretchy lanky pheno was by far the best. We let these girls go about 9 weeks, and they purpled fairly nicely. Very colorful buds, with a very sweet aroma when first chopped. Some 6 weeks later, they still have a sweet, spice like aroma, and if it werent for the slight skunky/piney undertones, it wouldnt smell like pot at all. The high lasts a good 3-4 hours, and will have you soaring. Everyone loved this stuff, and I would certainly agree, this is some of the best pot ive smoked, and certainly atop the best you can find around here. The yield wasnt too bad, but this time around we'll have a full run of them so we'll get a better idea. These buds were the densest of the 3 strains grown, and the stickiest as well. Overall we had about 5 1/2 ounces off 3 plants. The only thing we'll do different this time is probably let them go 10 weeks rather than 9. Of the 2 phenos flowered out, and of the 3 strains total, this was by far the best, and is for sure a keeper!

The second strain, the shorter, bushier one, was also great, It was by far the smelliest, overshadowing everything else in the room. It has a strong, and I mean strong, skunky/piney smell. The buds was a good bit fluffier than our OJD C strain. The high is pretty good, a good mix of head/body high (taken at 9 weeks), and lasts about 2 hours. This stuff also purpled quite a bit towards the 8 1/2 week, a bit later than the C pheno. I think well end up letting this lady go around 10 weeks on this current run. Its definitely some fire, but not sure if shes a keeper. We have a full run of her at about 6-7 weeks flower now, and will end up deciding after this run if well keep her. Definitely good bud, still some of the best in the area, and havent had a single complaint yet, only compliments.

Both strains were caked with trichomes, i mean it didnt even look real. Even people who dont smoke were complimenting the looks and smell of it.

Overall, I would have to 100% agree that you can't go wrong with OJD's shit. Its fire, and thats a fact.

Of the 11 beans I recieved in his mix pack, I popped 6. All 6 were very vigorous, and all ended up females. Of those 6, I only managed to keep 2 due to my small setup at the time. Those 2 were OJD C and D phenos. Amazing shit. Still have 5 beans left to pop, will try to keep a better report of the process, and get some pics of the C and D's we have going.

Thanks OJD, awesome product!

Cheers!

Lost everything some years ago. My OJD D pheno (g13h leaning) became a legendary smoke around these parts for years. Still talk about it to this day :(

Getting back in action soon, and will be grabbing a few packs from CGS. Would like to grab another one of those secret recipe packs, as well as some Chem, SSSDH, CJ, and Exodus Cheese genetics in the garden.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

sucks that you lost them

ive still got some seeds im sure in the fridge
maybe i can send some to seedbay and next time you make a purchase from seedbay they can include them in your order for free(il have to check if seedbay cool with that first)

peace

Would be awesome bro!

Looking into grabbing some more of your genetics.. only concerns are stretching and my 10"x39" scrubber not handling the smell haha

any suggestions? Considering the strawberry sour haze... but again, worried about stretch

Latest posts

Latest posts