What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"trap" in an auto

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
anyone know anything about traps that they use in cars and trucks. hidden compartments that are operated by a secret trigger.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
watch The Wire or any of those DEA cop shows....the border patrol show has alot of info on traps too....those mexican smugglers find every possible hollow peice in a car/truck and fill them up.

KONY

Veteran
this threads are similar to mailing pot threads... u do realize LEO reads these forums right?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea you are gonna be hard pressed to find a trap that LEO doesnt know about.....smugglers at the border have tried EVERYTHING....now they melt down cocaine into solution, soak it into clothes, and smuggle it that way. (read it in maxim)....traps only work for casual traffic stops by regular cops. if a drug dog hits on your car and it gets seized, they are gonna xray the car and tear that shit up.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yeah if you are smuggling 40 keys across the border im sure traps would work in everyday situations for a regular non-k9 traffic stop.

memphis man

Dude I've seen shit hid in all kinda places it just depends on how much your hauling and how much trouble you wanna go through to get that shit out on arrival

in my opinion id weld a solid steel box lined with lead so xray cannot see it and to get it out well you will have to use a grinder or plasma cutter...im just hoping your talking about making a stash spot in your car so if your traveling inside the states you have less worry....i would still use a box lined with lead and double/tripple vaccuseal shit(put nice buds in the bag and just seal then vacu other bags so buds dont get crushed and flattened) just my idea....

superbolan

If they have gotten to the point where they x-ray your car and see a lead box, there just going to disassemble the vehicle to investigate it further. They find welded box's in cars all the time

Latest posts

Latest posts