What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question?????

wonderplan

i have a hydroponics system and the buds get pretty big, way bigger then soil (i think so) and i've tried both.
but how do i get the buds to be bigger? and a lot denser????
i have "big bud" strains
i've been told that co2 is the way but i thought i would ask the pros... you guys : )
what works for you guys????
below are some photos of my last crop to get a sense of how big i'm getting them, can you spot the gaps?? i know they can be bigger!

IMG_5879 by wonderplan, on Flickr

IMG_5886 by wonderplan, on Flickr

IMG_5888 by wonderplan, on Flickr

If you have your light and your nutes optimized for the strains you're running, Co2 would probably be the right choice to take ur growing to the next level. It just seems like alot of trouble.

issack

Veteran
phosphoload added only once, three weeks into flower. 1 to 1/2 mil per gallon.

this is a widow grow of a friend of mine that turned me on to this stuff. took this shot yesterday. buds as big around as quart jars and ROCK HARD. this is under 1 600w

I used it last week and noticed a huge difference.

dsc04227.jpg

dsc04225.jpg

wonderplan

phosphoload added only once, three weeks into flower. 1 to 1/2 mil per gallon.

this is a widow grow of a friend of mine that turned me on to this stuff. took this shot yesterday. buds as big around as quart jars and ROCK HARD. this is under 1 600w

I used it last week and noticed a huge difference.

dsc04227.jpg

dsc04225.jpg

WOW! thats amazing!!
i'm gonna try that and see if it works
someone told me that the length of the white hairs can show how big it would get and the white hairs on your widow are HUGE. way to go bro... i'm jealous
thanks for the info

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
co2 is the last thing you add, if ever, I don't use it, cause I don't need it. Improve each crop and you will get there.