What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is the singer who sounds like cat-woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I was in the states about 10 years ago and there was this female singer who sang like she was cat woman. That description get's more no where at tower records. They give me blank stares. So I'm like, well not the first two seasons but the third season's cat woman! More blank stares. Speaking of hot chicks from TV for little boys, can I just say Yvonne Craig was purplelicious.

So does anybody happen to know the name of the singer? Like 10 years ago she had a hit, might be a one hit wonder for all I know.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
She was a great singer, but the lady I'm thinking about has this song where she sings like how Eartha Kitt played cat woman and not so much as she really sang. Plus she probably isn't 80.

ROJO145

Veteran
Macy Gray dont sound like the catwoman!!Sidetracked me with the kitt ref,gray mite have a little gravel but she's no catwoman!!Good call M&B:wave:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Now I got Batgirl on my mind and you got to wonder how the hell we went from this
picture.php

To this?
picture.php

I mean like wtf? Is it just me or does that Silverstone chick have a little Stallone in her? She'll be saying something and "Boom" Stallone.

emmy75

macy gray played that ghetto mom in training day. she also given some weird acceptance speeches. i think shes a bit off kilter

Status
Not open for further replies.