What's new

will police set trap or only cut plants in FL?

offthehook

Veteran
Will police set trap or only cut plants in Finland...?
Often I wonder how police goes about if they find a grow on public land in Finland.

I read about some gadget called Hunting Cam, a camera essentially, one thats been internally connected to a body heat sensor.
They ll even hook up to remote receivers like a pc up to 1.5 km away from the spot wile it takes pictures of warm blooded creatures passing by.
Day and night vision. Dirt cheap devices.

Sure, it d be great to hook up one at your spot for sake of figuring out if someone has been at the spot or not while you were away.

It would allow you to check for human and animal precence from your remote receiver without actually having to be present at the spot in case unwanted activity has token place.
my question is> when cops find your spot... will they use this piece of equipment in order to try to collect evidence against you and therefore NOT cut your plants untill you show up, or will they boldly cut them away the moment they find them and forget about you, the grower?
Please respond in english language. TY

ganjamavn

I'm not sure, but I think there's a law about filming people in Finland. You need to tell with a sign or something that there's recording going on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

There was in headlines sometime ago about someone finding a huge stash of marijuana in the woods. The person called the cops and they only told the finder to destroy the findings :D

So I doubt finnish cops run in forests or fields looking for your plants.

Aivoödeema

I'm not sure, but I think there's a law about filming people in Finland. You need to tell with a sign or something that there's recording going on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.
There's a law about growing kannabis too.
Didn't stop us.

bigtopsfinn

Unless they suspect you of being a dealer or with connections to organized crime, I highly doubt they'd go through all the trouble. Still a chance, if they are really bored and need to meet some quota, but as long as you are just growing a few plants you'll get just a fine anyways.

offthehook

Veteran
tnx for reply ganjamavn, Aivo,bigtop, this kind of anecdotes are usefull, provided there are plenty of storys like those.

Bitch is, my friend is on probation and the sheer quantity of his stash would most likely get him in prison for the next 1.5 years in case they can link it to him.

My wife sais you might be right about the filming law, but on the other hand police does wire phone lines too (as hes a first hand victim of) provided they have probable cause wich is easy to get once someone finds the plants.
The hunting cams are beeing advertised in our local hardware store junkmail, so maybe the whole thing shouldnt be legal at all in the first place.
I think, if hunters can do it, also cops can do it, or like you said aivo, everyone is just doing that of what they think they can easely get away with.

Still im looking out for some first hand experience or footage of cops that didnt run as smoothly as the ones letting the finder destroy the plants.

TY

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yup, the last one i heard when some moral guardian found buds in the woods and called the cops, they told em to just get rid of the plants and forget about it. But a couple of summers ago i read and posted a link on IC too, about some 40 plants guerrilla farm that the cops stalked til the guy came to water the spot, and then busted him. I think it was the same case where the grower got off easier, cause his plants were low in THC :)

But really there are no rules or "by the book" thingy that they would follow, it's all in how big/how many plants there are in your garden, and/or depending on the mood of the cop. They might stalk, but most likely they would just kill the plants and go bust kids with tuned mopeds.

Welcome to Finland. :blowbubbles:

offthehook

Veteran
If you say stalking, do you mean fysically laying in embush surrounded by mosquitos, waiting for days (if not weeks) on end for the ground water to dry up or harvest to be near?

Ain t that be a hell of a job for only a paycheck? :D

But If that s true I ll recommend my friend to take his dogs with next time :)

They d be so happy finding mosquito blistered cops all over the place, they d be licking them to death. :p

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yea, i'm talking physically stalking the spot :) But don't worry, they have mosquito repellant and work in shifts..

But this the only time i've heard of said stalking, so if you'r buddy has a couple o plants in the woods, he doesn't have to worry about that.
The motion sensor/heat sensor cameras would be better for it too, imo, but if you wear a hat and big shades and deny ever being there in court, there's not much they can do, unless busted red handed.
This y i sport a big beard, emergency shave and i'll look like a totally different person.. And 10 years younger, too :) Worked with the only speeding ticket i once got from a traffic camera :) Shaved and saved me a couple o hundred.

And yea, i usually take a pair of binoculars and a notebook for bird watchers.. For the alibi.. A dog could work too, but i don't wanna get up in the morning and i hate to clean the damn doggy hair :)
Not to mention the barking.. Or the drooling...

:)

offthehook

Veteran
The V for Vendetta mask looks good on him too :) Everyone doing guerilla should ware one like that :D

Tnx for reply BadTicket.

Benefit

When I was going to spot with shovel and box with seedlings I was gonna tell any person wich I'll meet that I'm going to RIP the dog :D

Piel

Veteran
The best advice is to deny everything and anything.

What do you mean by a bid stash? 100gr? 1000gr?

offthehook

Veteran
In the past I had numerous interrogations by cops over suspicion of having produced MJ, so meanwhile cops and lawyers became our "good friends" by now.

My rule of thumb is to not comply with them.

They know already that my standard answer to all of their questions is: No Comment, so nowadays they will first ask me if I am willing to comply at all, to wich my answer is standardly: No
Then they will anyways ask their questions to wich I won 't commend untill I have spoken to my lawyer at large.
Usually they don't give you more time to spent with your lawer for longer then 10 minutes at a time, so when I got the feeling that I needed more time with my lawyer I will let them lock me up in my cell again until the next hearing.

Ah old shit all, It's a bloody joke those hearings and they don't impress me at all,Litle stressfull only for a short amount of time but that's it.

Let them make their case, Not you!

Besides, the real case (well yeh, if you like to call it like that cuzz for me it's a bloody joke anyhows) is in court, not at the station. Got that ?!?

Just don't give them nothing so you'll be off better.

Like in Benefit's case, I agree it is always good to have a plan layed out for yourself so you will be more selfsecure when performing your tasks.

It's all a bloody mindgame between you and yourselves eventually cuzz when it becomes a legal matter, It 'll all end up in court were the Nazi piggs do what they wanna with you according to their own logic and believes. (wich can be pretty screwed, honestly.)
In FL there exist no fair law, it's all a matter of what to them is most likely to believe according to their previous experiences with the public.
Save it for court, meanwhile... do as you please.
They can make the law, We can break it!
And the emphasis here is on the word Can, more or less like Aivoödeema already has stressed before.
(on a personel note, I'm not for breaking all the laws, only the ones that are supposed to keep us from doing harm to ourselves while in full conscience)

TY.

:)

@Piel, for reasons of discrecy I prefere to not mention any Numbers Piel but tnx for your interest.

Latest posts

Latest posts