What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELLO FELLOW HOBBYISTS

drinky_crow7

Hello all you green thumbed bastards! Well, I don't really think you are all bastards.. but GOOD DAY! I have been a fan of this site for quite some time. I used to use my friends profile to browse around since I did not own a computer for a few years. Now that I got my new iMac I can for see myself spending massive quantities of time on here.
Being that I am new, I will give you all a little intro. You can call me JJ, I'm 23 & I live in CA. I am somewhat of an intermediate grower. I'm sure most of you know there is plenty of info to take with at the end of the day with our hobby & some of it only comes with experience. This is one of the reasons I am here. The other is to get to know some of you awesome people & share some of what I have going on in my garden. There are many of you that have an Encyclopedia of information that I can not wait to crack open & explore. That is if some of you decide to share that info with me. I can not wait to get posting! On to the next one!
:jump::jump::jump:

Neo 420

Veteran
Welcome to ICMAG!!! Its good to see more post entry level folks making their way here to "spread the seed" (pun intended). Have a good time and GROW ON!!