What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EZ cloner Noob Question

Have some cut's in an EZ Cloner 45, 2 weeks now. Planets still seem very healthy but no roots? Does Aquashield inhibit root growth. I have a propagation mat underneath it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey buddy,

In my experience I don't use anything but cloning nute or bloom nute. No Aguashield or anything like that. One trick I have learned is when you first take the cuts and dip them in the Cloning Gel let them sit for about ten mins before turning on the cloner, let the rooting gel absorb into the plant, when you turn on the ez cloner it washes all that off. Good luck man.

thanks BrotherGanja..Just used it to protect against root rot.
**Does the heat help or hurt the ez cloner.
I leave the ez cloner on all the time??? Is that bad? i have air stones running

BigGreen

Veteran
I run mine 24/7 and I also use the aquashield because my clones root faster in warmer water like 72+f it helps fight off bad bacteria A+