What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Take a look at my homegrown...

G

I have no idea how big my room is. I am using soil that I bought at the local nursery by my house, supersoil brand. Ad for fertilizers i have bloodmeal, bonemeal, wood ash, goat poop, and rabbit poop, and also some expensive soil/hydro liquid supernova floralicious. liquid stuff works really well. :woohoo:

G

Does anyone else have some input?

Does anyone else have some input?

I could really use some help on my indoor... :chin:

tokemon

sorry, missed the question.

til now they look healthy. as long as they do, what u've done, been right - so far, whether it's luck or proficiency. ;)

G

How close can the plants be up by the 400 watt light? I have them all about a 1 foot away. With a fan going across the tops of the plants...

That's close enough I would think....Do the hand test and lay your hand at the top of the plants....See how much heat is hitting the canopy....Bottom line, if they ain't burnt, don't mess with it......LC

G

Ok thankyou lavender cowboy that helps a lot the hand test is going to have to work.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Young Giver

Looking good so far. 12" from the MH should be good, just keep an eye out as they grow. 400W MH to veg should be the cat's meow :smile:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I have nine dixie cups with 2 week old Durban Skunks at 18" under 2-400 MH's. They are doing better than I expected. They are taking off bigtime.

I also have a fan blowing over the lights and plants at 70F. Without the fan I'd fear heat stress would be possible at that highth.

Yep, 12" and the hand/heat test will keep you sailing.

Latest posts

Latest posts