What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Medi

Front plant og kush back tree is one single 5 foot 8 juliet(sour D and train are same size as juliet)

Grape ape & Orange kush

Other strains not show in pictures:Trainwreck purple kush sour diesel

2000w hps 500w metal halide half on dwc and half on ebb and flow

Thanks for the compliments.

Ive been reading quite awhile on here and been on quite a few boards just havnt quite found a home yet.

The og when i first delt with her was picky. I use to get her to clone in about a week and a half now i can get her to clone in 4 days. Shes picky on food. You have to train her like crazy or she just looks pathetic. Pine needle like stems stretchy but lots of lst and supercropping she will treat you good. Most people ive met take her to 65-70 but she needs 80..She treats you real good if you spend time with her. I absolutely love that plant