What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So..Where does your weed come from?

clp

The number one rule in growing is not to tell anyone correct?
In that case.. If you are planning on growing the next grow season or are still growing as you harvest one crop, where do you tell your buddies that your ounces or sometimes lbs of weed come from?
If I tell them I got it for a super good deal from a buddy, theyll want to know who.
Now I dont have to tell them but.. Where do you guys say your weed comes from? Or do you just tell them you grew it after its harvested..

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
How would they know you have ounces or pounds? The number one rule in growing is not to tell anyone correct? If they ask about the 1/8th you have, you couldn't say because you don't talk about that either. It's the "Good Buyer/Seller Code of the West™". It simply isn't done.

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.

johnny butt

I pick up from a guy who makes runs to Cali Dispensaries... Always comes back with the dankest buds at great prices somehow.

:thank you: Cali for being my scapegoat...

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
If you have to say you got it somewhere tell them it is a guy you work with who doesn't smoke it but sells it to make extra cash and no he does not want to meet anyone new to sell to.

///EDIT/// - WOOT #500

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Number 5: never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell em "bounce!"

But seriously, you can't. I mean you can't expect to come around every 2 months with some new, name brand nuggs, and your friends don't know. Weed people are always like piranha looking for a better connection. they pay attention. You can't play the middle man forever.

If I had a dollar for every circle of friends I enter into and in a new york minute you got the grower in the group. He has no idea.

In some regard I had to make new friends. Wholesale not retail. Easier to be friends with other growers.

jealousy and envy will turn a friend into a CI

Smiley

W

Wasabi420

im not sure how you hustle but I would never give up my connect even if it wasn't myself. Just make up some bullshit....say it's you cousin and he's really sketched out and only sells to you.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
In that case.. If you are planning on growing the next grow season or are still growing as you harvest one crop, where do you tell your buddies that your ounces or sometimes lbs of weed come from?
If I tell them I got it for a super good deal from a buddy, theyll want to know who.
Now I dont have to tell them but.. Where do you guys say your weed comes from? Or do you just tell them you grew it after its harvested..

just tell them you know someone who's growing it and obviously can't give out their details or name etc as it'd jeopardize them. if they want good weed at a decent price/free tell them not to ask questions and just enjoy the fucking product!

AcroPhobic

Trust no one .. Tell no one. I keep all my stored curing/cured weight in a 2x2 waterproof/fireproof safe buried in ground in backyard. If I need $$$ I'll call around and see who has what and who needs what and say "I can get <type strain here> from my guy." All I say is a guy I know that I call the Doc. The Doctor has what you need. You give me money, I give you "his" prescriptions, end of story.

If I had a dollar for every circle of friends I enter into and in a new york minute you got the grower in the group. He has no idea.

In some regard I had to make new friends. Wholesale not retail. Easier to be friends with other growers.

jealousy and envy will turn a friend into a CI

Smiley

Exactly

slackx

Veteran
Simply put...none of your business do you want it or not. I'm not down with that whole sharing connections thing.

Mountaineer

Correct.
They should never see more than a couple of joints or a bowl full and they shouldn't be asking.
If I tell them I got it for a super good deal from a buddy,
Never say you got it from a buddy.
theyll want to know who.
Avoid these kind of people.
Make them believe that you quit or that you can't find and don't have any.
Now I dont have to tell them but..
Then don't go trying to think things up.
Where do you guys say your weed comes from?
If I had any, I got it at the gettin place.
Or do you just tell them you grew it after its harvested..
Nobody would believe me.
I know nothing about growing weed.
Everybody knows that I have a brown thumb.
I even flunked basic agriculture in high school.

:plant grow: Best advice I can give you. :yeahthats

1. Never ever let anyone know you are holding weight if you can't protect it. You will get robbed eventually, trust me.

2. Never ever underestimate someones insecurities and jealousy of your nice weed and what they might do to you if you don't give them your connect or sell them any or smoke them up whenever they ask regardless of your schedule for the day.

3. If you're not in college anymore and have started life in the real world just don't let anyone know you smoke anymore except maybe your friends who smoke as well and also will share the same fate if others found out.

4. Don't start selling if you come on hard times when you weren't selling before. You will be easy fodder for the snitches, CIs, and the jealous as they will have no personal guilt for turning on you.

5. OTOH, if you do grow or have good weed and people know you have it or grow it make damn sure they love you like their own mother or father.

Latest posts

Latest posts