What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marc Emery

Macster2

Not to start a big fight about this guy but watching the Olympics the other day and the CBC is interviewing him buzzed outta his head.
Isn't he supposed to be in jail somewhere?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
LOL LOL how do you know he was buzzed??

LOL LOL how do you know he was buzzed??

This boy always seems buzzed to me or he has ADD lol but how do you know he was buzzed and lets face it he is in Jail so he probably was buzzed lol lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

Gm421

Out on bail. The Canadian justice minister needs to sign the papers before he can be transported to the USA .

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i think if he was watching the Olympics seems like he is already receiving his punishment ...how bloody boring :D .HH. =]-~

C

Classyathome

i think if he was watching the Olympics seems like he is already receiving his punishment ...how bloody boring :D .HH. =]-~

Not if you are a pot smokin' Canadian that likes hockey...

And that would be most of us...

dmt

Veteran
hes a non violent offender, and was using up tax dollar resources at the remand centre in port coquitlam which needs space for all the ufc gangsters in bc, not pot smokers, jail the shiney shrts, all of them haha, and their lil man bags too lol d

Veracity

He signed a plea deal, which is admitting guilt. I think they just may keep that threat hanging over his head so he cannot aid the legalization movement. Far more effective than jail. That's my two cents plus the obama administration is not legalization friendly just look at all the med growers getting busted.

B

Bud Bug

Never really though much about the guy till I saw him asking for donations from his users to his legal fund. Get the fuck out, I cant believe someone would be such a leech. You got you own ass in trouble use that seed money to pay for your legal problems.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
He signed a plea deal, which is admitting guilt. I think they just may keep that threat hanging over his head so he cannot aid the legalization movement. Far more effective than jail. That's my two cents plus the obama administration is not legalization friendly just look at all the med growers getting busted.

They kinda forced his hand and he had no friends on this side lets face it. No matter what you think about the guy personally it still gives them no right to lock him up for seeds or bud!! He paided taxes just like they asked him too that should have been enough for our greedy asshole Gov. They wanted to make an example of him to show their power. The whole thing is still very fishy if you ask me.. peace out Headband707:)

B

Bud Bug

They kinda forced his hand and he had no friends on this side lets face it. No matter what you think about the guy personally it still gives them no right to lock him up for seeds or bud!! He paided taxes just like they asked him too that should have been enough for our greedy asshole Gov. They wanted to make an example of him to show their power. The whole thing is still very fishy if you ask me.. peace out Headband707:)

Next time don't sell seeds to the US. It can't get simpler then this unless your greed is clouding your judgment.

I am no fan of Marc but it is easy to say that post DEA bust, but honestly who would have thought that the DEA would stoop this low, especially when our own Canadian Government would not prosecute. Let me know when they deal with the Mexican cartels smuggling tons of coke across its borders, that obviously makes it too Canada.

Islandbud

Emery say what you want about him but to go to jail for a seed or plant is just wrong.

This is a victim less crime and the real legal thing is political .

The war on drugs is a war on personal choices people.

Latest posts

Latest posts