What's new

can u clone while heading

Grass Lands

Veteran
anything is possible...I've taken cuts as late as 4 weeks into 12/12...some strains will start to veg and other will continue to throw out flowers while in veg...had to get rid of my White Heaven stain due to taking cuts to late in flower...good thing I made a crap load of F2's...need to start the search for a new momma...

Peace
GL

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Answer would be yes, you can do it.

Base on my experiences i've cut clones from plant that were in 12/12 for 5 + weeks.
But you will see it takes longer to roots.

Cheers,

Red.

Grass Lands

Veteran
My Big Stone at 4 weeks 12/12 rooted up in about 10 days...the issue was she took awhile to revert back to veg and groom her to momma status...real question is, is the strain worth.

Peace
GL

swivelneck

Answer would be yes, you can do it.

Base on my experiences i've cut clones from plant that were in 12/12 for 5 + weeks.
But you will see it takes longer to roots.

Cheers,

Red.

actually the correct answer would be ...

yes, it is possible
there's alot of variables involved, too many to just say "yes, you can do it imho

it depends on the strain ...and your ability

jaydee

great the strain is magic bud i was impressed with the ease of growth and after seeing the yield size i pulled on the last i think i wanna keep it around i found a couple lower branches with only a pebble sized bud so thought i would take the cutting from there is it the same process as veg do i pull the bud off the cutting? i dont mind if it takes a little longer to root as im planing on building a mother from it and take cuttings from that unless of course you guys could recommend another strain of better quality that can yield as much or more

if it helps my method is top feeding tub system growing trees

thanks for the replies

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i take this clone in 9week 12/12.
it takes for roots almost 20days but is rooted.

this is my x mom ssh...she die the summer

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10