What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Necessity is the mother of all inventions...

alGrenDh

Didn't have much trim, but I did have some. Trying to decide what to do with it this time when I had a brainstorm idea and modified my Showtime Rotisserie to be a kief tumbler.

Took a left over roll of screen and wrapped it one time around the ends then wrapped these ends with duct tape (ah, such wonderful stuff!), after putting the frozen stuffs inside, of course.

This is from 10 minutes running.

This is from 3 hours running.

Happy holidays everyone!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Show us whats stuck to the duct tape. Doesnt Ron Popeil make spray on keif?

ronco3.jpg

alGrenDh

The tape is stuck to the skewer thingy that slides into the meat that spins. No pics, already taken apart. Xmas is coming, need my rotisserie for the turkey!

If it can be made, Ron Popeil has thought about making it!

G

cemchris said:
now I wanna see you get creative with the flavor injector.
Funny, that's what I use to measure nutrients for my reservoirs! I have a syringe-style flavor injector that holds 30 ml of liquid.

G

lol i also use a syringe style tool to add nutes... mine holds 60 ml tho

very interesting device

G

I have large "real" syringes that hold a lot more than 30ml, but the challenge was to use the injector.

Amd

you could tweak that a bit, and it might work.use proper screens, and throw some superballs in there to get the thrics out.
if i roll my self made pollinator for 3 hours there is prolly nothing left anymore :)

ogDNH

ha. i was thinking that it would make a nice tumbler the other day while using one to cook chicken. but i have an okeif tumbler already and i love rotisserie chicken. :bat:

mmm420socal

Excellent man!

Ive done the same thing with an old kenmore dryer as well... cut holes in the dryer drum and wrap with 75micron screen... Throw in 5 pounds of dried, seperated shwag and come back in 3-4hours....

5Ps gets you over a QP of hash....

Good job for using your head mate!

M

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Invetion is the mother.... good job al gren!

" Duration spent for vegging:1 month, duration spend for flowering:2 months, The time saved drying the buds in the microwave: Priceless. " Ha ha ha
Peace

Delta9-THC said:
Invetion is the mother.... good job al gren!

" Duration spent for vegging:1 month, duration spend for flowering:2 months, The time saved drying the buds in the microwave: Priceless. " Ha ha ha
Peace

Should be more like "Duration spent for vegging: 1month, duration spent for flowering: 2months. Duration to totally ruin the flavor of your herb in the microwave: 3 minutes :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts