What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello IC!!!

T

themoonismyfrnd

Hello everyone, my name is Moon. At least that's what I'm known as elsewhere. I'm in the process of becoming a caretaker and was directed here by a fellow grow buddy.

I am an ethnobotanical Vendor who focuses on using plants to heal in place of pharmaceuticals at all costs. I'm not going to tell you my site or any of those other things because I'm here to learn, not promote. I have experience growing one of my best selling plants and it is very close to growing cannabis in it's veg. state. The thing about these guys is that they veg for 5 years. :yoinks:

In any event, I'm going to be starting a med-grow here soon and I'm very thankful I found this place and this wealth of information. I hope to learn a lot and become a friendly part of your community. Thanks for having me.

Be well. :joint:

BTW- Can anyone tell me how to customize my avatar?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Welcome aboard.

For custom avatars look above to the site links. MY IC/Your Control Panel/Settings and Options/Edit Avatar. You may have to wait till your post count hits 50. Posts in the intro section (here) don't count.