What's new

T104 timer wiring help

windowcover

I am trying to wire a T104 timer to an existing 220v Dryer circuit. I have White, Black, Red and Grnd incoming wiring. Can anyone help with what terminals to connect the incoming wires to?

S

sparkjumper

Black and red go to lineside terminals,I believe terminals 1 and 3.Thats how they are on the little gray box.Wirenut the white one off and the green goes under the ground screw.The loadside terminals 2 and 4 go to your receptacle the lights will plug into.There is usually a plastic cover over the terminals designating line and load.Line is from panel or source and load goes to device being powered

D

deepforest

the white neutral can go to "A" (or whatever the farthest most leftest and top most terminal is) instead of capping it off and then the other end to neutral bus bar on your panel. i have no idea what this accomplishes but its what i did.

you lost the plastic insulator with the wiring diagram on it?

S

sparkjumper

No it doesn't matter which lineside wire goes on which terminal,as long as its one of the lineside terminals.The neutral is not needed for this appliocation but you can land it if you want,or cap it off.

Latest posts

Latest posts