What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannabis and the groin

nzha

Hi

I have a bit of an embarrasing question, but here it goes

Can cannabis cause groin pain?

I am talking bout the area between the inner leg and the private parts. But not the private parts themselves included(luckily:D)

When i quit mj after 5 days i feel 100% ; but when i smoke or vape mj i get a real annoying feeling in my left groin.

I already went to the doctor and a urologist. They don't think it has anything to do with cannabis and can't find anything wrong.

Still every time i use mj this annoying feeling returns.

So anyone else experience this?

B

Blue Dot

could be a hernia.

MJ (for me) definately relaxes smooth muscle and that's kind of what controls the tension of the "ring" where a hernia occurs.

But a urologist would have probably been able to detect it but diagnoses of a hernia is never 100%.

H

headfortrinity

do you cough when you smoke? could be pulling a muscle, I pull muscles in my neck and gut when I cough excessively. But I have muscle problems to begin with.

I would be willing to bet that these guys are right and you are probably just coughing hard enough to agravate a problem area that you have. When we cough or sneeze, it is very nearly a whole body tensing and untensing. If you cough allot when you smoke, you are simply tensing and untensing ur groin muscle, causing the pain.

akaz

Wow, I was surprised to come onto this forum and see this topic right away; I thought I was the only one. I've been having the same problem myself. It's definitely really annoying, and it's such a shame since I love cannabis.

nzha

well when i get this discomfort it's not tht i am really coughing at all actually

i still have to analyze what weed exactly causes this , i don't always get this.

I don't think it has to do with the strain but rather with the state the weed is in(dryness , the way it's been cured etc)

@akaz

i'm sorry for you but also glad that i am not the only one

i just don't touch the weeds that cause this , i would stop doing it too if i where you untill you find weed that doesn't cause this

did you go to a doctor already?

nzha

Well ,

since i stopped smoking tobacco and weed , my groin disconformt has passed

or 1.5 years i haven't hadthis problem anymore

i think it was the tobaco

thighrod

I've had mysterious groin pains now and then for years, turned out to be a small lingering hernia. Doesn't bother me anymore...

pappas3374

Hi

I have a bit of an embarrasing question, but here it goes

Can cannabis cause groin pain?

I am talking bout the area between the inner leg and the private parts. But not the private parts themselves included(luckily:D)

When i quit mj after 5 days i feel 100% ; but when i smoke or vape mj i get a real annoying feeling in my left groin.

I already went to the doctor and a urologist. They don't think it has anything to do with cannabis and can't find anything wrong.

Still every time i use mj this annoying feeling returns.

So anyone else experience this?
buddy, i have been going through the exact same thing for the last week and it is bothering me like crazy. It is more uncomfortable than a pain feeling, but on the side of my hip is where it hurts inside and outside aswell. i took like a week break cause i was sick with gastritis but now i can only smoke mids cause the high grades really bother me especially at night. reply back to me if you are still there, and if you ever found a way around it...

Latest posts

Latest posts