What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello, got a few Q's

RebelYell

Hi,

I'm kind of an old timer now(nearing 30, lol) but haven't been active on the net in quite awhile. I quit smoking regularly and started drinking more often around the time og/cw shut down, as I'd lost my grow area and also developed a reputation for growing fine herb in an area of the country that isn't so safe.

Anybody care to update me about what's gone on in the last 3-4 years? Many of the boards I used to frequent are now gone... I know the story with og/cw, but , *****, rms forums, ect.. also gov't related? Or just lack of funding?
Cannabis.com looks like its still kickin... I used to be a regular in the pre-og/cw days, but now realize why everybody calls it cannabis.kids It seemed soooo much cooler when I was a teenager.

I did a run of Belladonna this past summer(still had the seeds from years ago). I was hoping it would live up to its trippy/hallucinogenic description, but its nothing of the sort. Decent, but nothing special. Saved a cutting for the heck of it, but will discard when I find something better. The only other Paradise strain I've grown(Sensi Star), used to be a fav of mine, but unfortunately its out of stock. Unless I want to take a chance and pay $200 at one of the shadier dealers. Has anybody heard word of a restock date from Gypsy?
Paradise doesn't seem to have a forum here(unless I'm blind?) and tried the search engine looking for "sensi star" "re-stock" to no avail.

Thanks to anybody who can help... I know I went on a bit of a rant, but its been awhile since I could freely talk about herb growing, as you can't do that sort of thing in my neck of the woods...

PS- thanks and praise to Gypsy for keeping this board going