What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dog just farted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparkjumper

And my god this is the worst ugh jeez this is really bad.How can anything be so goddamn rotten ugh god.I still love my dog but man I mean what the fuck was that!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO.........and the thing about dogs farting is you never hear them. They do what I call "slip" the fart on you. One of the most horrendous odors imaginable, BUT you got to love them.

S

sparkjumper

I give him Iams minichunks for proactive health..and godawful farts too it seems.Man he was smilin and shit at me when I was typing that first post.You are right Ididnt hear a thing and he's laying 3 ft away from me..God I opened the front and back doors.I'll have to crank up the vaportech lol

spadedNfaded

Veteran
hahahah, most accompanied by a slight "psss." sound. Cracks me the hell up.

They don't even know what it is they're doing which is so funny...I love how they go, "what the hell was tha- *sniff* WHOA!"....

- SubN

sorcival

I got a rednose pit/Chocolate Lab mix...GREAT dog...BUT...God awful horrendous
farts if I feed him dry food, or wet food. I gotta give him those mix bag chunk
foods. Now, I dont mean he just farts once in a while....when he gets gas, he
farts night and day continuously for like 48 hrs or so...stanks up the ENTIRE
house even with the doors and windows open AND the fans going full blast.
Makes ya wanna puke at 3a.m. too. I mean for real...GAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
hahahah, most accompanied by a slight "psss." sound. Cracks me the hell up.

They don't even know what it is they're doing which is so funny...I love how they go, "what the hell was tha- *sniff* WHOA!"....

- SubN

haha i call them poofs, my dogs do it alot, i have lots of dogs, my wife cant hear them, i must have bionic ears, i know the smell is coming i wait for her reaction , if its real funky i claim them , maybe do a wave behind my but to act like i did it, lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha i call them poofs, my dogs do it alot, i have lots of dogs, my wife cant hear them, i must have bionic ears, i know the smell is coming i wait for her reaction , if its real funky i claim them , maybe do a wave behind my but to act like i did it, lol
now thats love there!!!

S

sparkjumper

He's a german shephard/chow mix.Mostly german shephard the only chow in him is his color and curly tail.A reddish blond german shephard.I got him from death row he only had a couple days left to live.His crime?Demodex mange..FuckersHe really should be arrested for what he just did in here.

C

Cookie monster

It doesn't really matter what you feed them most dog farts will melt the paint off the walls from 100m away, i always assumed it was some sort of defense mechanisim....

Much the same as us humans it's the girls that are the worst offenders....sorry ladies but it's true :nanana:

I cook food for my dog because she has bad allergies but anytime I give her dry kibble from the store she gets swamp ass. Try finding a recipe for dog food. It's easy if you are OK in the kitchen. It is a noticeable improvement when switching. They will be more active and look healthier. Its also a way for me to use up the veggies from the garden that I can't use.

F

Fred el Gato

Cheech:hey man what is that Chong:labrador man, had my stash on the table and the lil mfer ate it.

Zendo

My dog eats his own crap..then he farts, and the smell is a tad worse than his burps..

Best was when he ate it, came in , drank water too fast, and puked all over the living room carpet..

Status
Not open for further replies.