What's new

The reality of life..

K

KMK0420

http://kdka.com/westmoreland/Derry.township.train.2.1282354.html

Sometimes it still amazes me how fragile life is, and how easily we can end our time here and head to our final destinations...this is something on my local news website:

The Derry fire chief watched helplessly as they attempted to cross.

"He saw the train coming, tried to tell the woman, yelled at the woman not to cross the tracks, she continued to cross," Dan Stevens, Westmoreland County Public Safety Director, said. "He was unable to stop her. She was struck by the locomotive."

The coroner says Singer was thrown about 50 feet from the point of impact and the toddler was swept under the train.

They were killed instantly.

The other two children got out of the way.

"They've been transported to a local hospital," Stevens said. "They seem to be OK, of course psychologically they have had a little trauma and we're dealing with that at this time."

=======

bbbbaaaack up.

"They've been transported to a local hospital," Stevens said. "They seem to be OK, of course psychologically they have had a little trauma and we're dealing with that at this time."

So...watching your mother and brother/sister get struck and instantly killed (probably exploded, or run over)...you have just a tid bit of mental stress? Sounds like simon cowell is the guy who's making the psychological stability assessment

rambone

you've got to be pretty dumb to get hit by a train, unless you are physically disabled in the middle of a track

sorcival

perhaps she intended to take the entire family with her and not slice their throats
or something.
I tell you friends, this world has become an insane asylum.
A sane person in an insane world would appear insane to the majority as much so as
an insane person in a sane world would.
Thats why I am off-grid back in the boonies away from civilised madness and insanity.
OR, perhaps I am insane and just dont know it? Do the crazies of the world ever truly
know and admit they are crazy? Ask yerself......I'm just sayin is all....

its sick but if you get hit by a train theres something mentally wrong with you. i cant imagine how this was actually an accident.

desant

Veteran
The reality of life...

I think about it EVERY day, life IS fragille

You can mediatate, u can read bible if it makes u feel better but reality is one day u here, next day u get blown away by a frigging train

it makes me trip hard, thinking about all this shit that might happen to u :s