What's new

Ordering grow equipment to an address

desant

Veteran
This is going to be my second grow...

I am not sure if i should order it to my flat or to some other place?

HPS, fans, filters plastic, nutes... as well as seeds ? :chin:

K+ to anyone who can help

M

movingtocally

What country are you in?

EDIT: Nevermind, I did a lil diggin. Honestly I don't know how crazy they get in England. I know they aren't as hardcore about cannabis as many states here, but I also know Big Brother in modern day England makes Orwells 1984 seem lax.

i've always believed that.....there's nothing wrong with owning or operating any of that equipment. most packages do come discreet in plain brown boxes...

its really what you do with the equipment, and plant
you choose to grow..... thats the tricky part.

use discretion.....be mature and "mom's the word" -- you'll be fine

desant

Veteran
Yeah im in UK

If you do write ur address... what can happen??? Can cops rade hydro store and check all addresses they have? But i guess shops dont keep customers records...

What else can happen? If its in discreet packaging i doubt anythin can happen?

mtbazz

Chances are you are more than likely fine to order and have shipped anything but seeds to your house. When I was starting up I ordered a bunch of equipment to my house, but one day I came home to find a box containing a 430 watt HPS lamp on my doorstep. It did not have an outer shipping carton, and it was pretty obvious what was in there...Since than I visit hydro shops for my gear as much as possible, pay in cash, and usually schedule my trips when I know my car is in the shop and I'll be driving a rental. Some might think its a little extreme, but when your freedom is at stake the extra caution is worth it.

As far as seeds go, if your current residence is where the grow will be conducted, dont have them sent there.

qbert

Just verify with the companies you order in that they ship in plain brown boxes. Sometimes it costs an extra couple bucks to get your hood double-packed in a plain brown box, but that's not much for the peace of mind.