What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Beans, Wanna Help? Throw in your 2 Cents!

L

LolaGal

Making beans and just thought ya'll might have some better cross ideas than I do!

Studs: Nirvana Cali Orange, DJS Grape Krush (Muscadine Mash), AnnaC Apophis, Nirvana White Widow, Karma Genetics SSSDH(ojd cut)/Jack Herer 21, Grapevine Seeds SourBubble

Gals: All of the above strains except WW. Also Sweets Seeds Ice Cool and Nirvana White Rhino.

Already made: SourBubble, SSSDH/JH 21, and a cross between those 2.

Just getting high and thought it would be fun for me to talk about doing. What do ya'll think?

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I think this makes me want to have more genetics to play with.

In all seriousness though. If it's not too much trouble could you maybe use a few words to describe each strain. While I have heard of most of them, I really have no idea what they are like. Might make it a bit easier for some of us rookies to throw out some advise.

Edit- Just from that list maybe the sour bubble with the grape krush?

eddie.saw

sourbubbleXgrape krush sounds like it'd has some very tasty pheno's

i'll go balls out and cross it all. Just a few of some but others like i mentioned above i'd like to have about 50 of those to play with..

mmm tasty pot:)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you really want to mix things up you should use more than one variety of male to knock up the same gal and do some searching from the offspring... you may be quite surprised at what you find a few generations down the line.

L

LolaGal

I like the Cali Orange/Rhino cross that sounds good.

My SSSDH/JH has 5 daddies in the pollen I'm using! Hope to use as many daddies as possible.

Hope to have a couple more strains soon. Got some Hazelope on the way.

I like the SourBubble Grape Krush idea too. That sounds good to me.

I have not smoked the SSSDH, Apophis, or Grape Krush yet, so I can't tell ya much about it. I have heard that the SSSDH is the ultimate Haze! Dunno yet.

The Apophis is an original Chem descendant. The SourBubble is from some BOG genetics.

Grape Krush is 3 weeks old, and it's stem is 1/2 inch wide already! It's huge!

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My suggestion would be playing with the sssdh/Jack h and the sour bubble. So you already went with the one I would choose. Let me know when those beans come out. Did a couple crosses with sour bubble dads. They are part of a fairytale mix that should be on the bay in the server fund. Whatever you choose I'm sure you'll have something nice. I'd go along with what was mentioned earlier and use a bunch of dads and mommies. Nothing but love. Peace and smoke.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Shoot Lola if you have the room i'd hit every female with each male.

That would be 30 chances for something SWEET!!!!!!

INH

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Should do a Sour Diesel x Purple Erkle... gotdaman that sounds goood

dont got the genetics?? get'm!! and get back to me

L

LolaGal

Currently the bloom is flooded with stray pollen from the SSSDH/JH males.

Nobody is blooming much yet besides the Sourbubbles and SSSDH/jH gal.

I got to sex out my males and segregate, then collect more pollen and start small seed crops. I want lots of Cali Orange beans though, so going wild there.

I collected about 2 tablespoons of pollen from the SSSDH/JH males. I keep it in a nice pill jar with some dessicant.

H

h^2 O

lola cross some of the grape kush with the apophis!!!!!!!!

and you can name it "purple demon" (apophis=demon in egypt) or like "grape god" or "10,000 dollar pyramid" or.....I'll think of more if you honestly give it a shot.

L

LolaGal

OK, H20, that is a good idea! I will definitely do that. I did not know apophis meant demon! :yoinks:

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
DRIC180.png