What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star apple skunk! wat to do with her?

she came from a bag of some dank primo.found one seed in an 8/th vegged it out and threw it on 12/12 for about 7 days when i started to smell a really strong fruity aroma coming from her an as i looked closer i could see a explosion of trics at DAY 7!:woohoo:..so i instantly put her back in veg took clones and flowerd them out with their mom.now harvest day is coming up for em an there lookin great but i dont wanna lose this strain so i was thinkin of cuttin early to reveg.i chopped the smallest one i had an threw it on 24hrs but its already yellowing an doesnt look like it will pull it thru reveg..wat should i do?

Star apple skunk

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
revegging can take up to a month, and some plants just dont want to reveg! give it a shot

ArcticBlast

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I would grow it out. You could try to clone a lower shoot for now. Are you in coco or soil?

there in soil, a mix i made a wile back but it still seems to keem em happy. i left some pretty chunky popcorn nugs on the reveggin clone to make sure theres spots for new growth to emerge but my history with reveg poor so im kinda iffy about it.got her slight early tops drying that i cant wait to smoke so had to buy a little og kush to hold me back.but hopefully if reveg is successful i can pass out clones of her an share the sickning fruity musky goodness of this girl.i will post more pics and smoke info wen shes dry.

all stay safe.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
You could try 24/0 light and light-medium feeding. I would not cut the roots.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
after a few days of 24 hours, you need to transplant and trim the roots, if you are going to reveg.

ArcticBlast

edit: this is my 1000th post, just letting everyone know

Last edited: