What's new

Liquid Karma Users

G

Just wondering what effects you see from useing the stuff and when you use it.

The one time i Really remeber useing it i had some plants like 20 days old gave them some, the next day it looked like they just stretched. soo if thats all it does is stretch your plants out..? Let me know whats up Lk users.

G

LQ is good shit

its in no way a complete fert, so, if you were flowering and just fed with LQ rather than a flower nute, then maybe, but not IME, just a guess.

another guess, is that it was the light or genetics and not your nute at all..

if anything the lack of nutes would cause the stretch, not because you added a certain supplement

good luck with the botanicare line, i am liking it so far but i think im making the switch to chems, it's just so much easier.

be well

cj

G

Liquid KarmaTM
Bio-catalyst Plant Stimulant
Formulated by a PhD Plant Physiologist

The introduction of Liquid KarmaTM represents a major and significant breakthrough in plant nutrition. This is because Liquid KarmaTM contains a full complement of metabolically active organic compounds not found in regular plant foods or supplements. These unique compounds are absorbed immediately and act as regulatory signals, activators or catalysts to produce synchronized and accelerated growth under all conditions. Liquid KarmaTM functions as a growth engine because its high metabolic activity produces a large amount of energy which is immediately transformed to growth.

Biochemical Composition

Liquid KarmaTM contains seven (7) major groups of nutrients based on their specific effects on plant growth and development:

A. Fermented Compost Solution - prepared by exhaustive bacterial and enzymatic fermentation of fish meal, composted seabird guano, spirulina, sea kelp, and soybean meal. In order to enhance the fermentation process and obtain a product which contains the highest possible biological activity, the fermentation is carried out in different stages in the presence of humic acid, citric acid, raw sugar cane, complex carbohydrates, glucose fructose and over 72 trace elements. Fermented Compost Solution prepared in this manner is used by an increasing number of organic gardeners to obtain luxuriant vegetative growth, huge flowers and flavorful fruits and vegetables.

B. Amino Acids - Liquid KarmaTM contains essential amino acids which are derived from casein hydrolysate and soybean protein hydrolysate. Amino acids are important plant nutrients because they serve as building blocks for structural proteins and enzymes. In addition, amino acids are also involved in the activation of transfer ribonucleic acids (t-RNAs) and DNA synthesis. The following amino acids are present in Liquid KarmaTM: glycine, alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, serine, threonine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, asparagine, glutamine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, cystine, methionine, proline, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan.

C. Vitamins - All of the vitamins used in this formulation are extremely beneficial for plant growth because they function as co-factors for enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism and the biosynthesis of macromolecules. Liquid KarmaTM contains significant amounts of riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and all of the other B-complex vitamins obtained from fermented yeast extracts.

D. Plant Extracts - Liquid KarmaTM also contains aqueous and ethanolic extracts of etiolated wheat seedlings and Zea mays. These extracts contain high levels of the plant hormones known as auxins and cytokinins. For successful plant micropropagation (tissue culture), the crucial requirements for an auxin and cytokinin are well documented in botanical literature. An example of the beneficial effects of using Liquid KarmaTM in tissue culture is shown in Figure 1.

E. Humic Acid - In addition to the ingredients indicated above, Liquid KarmaTM contains optimal levels of humic acid and fulvic acid derived from leonardite. These substances are known to stimulate the growth of roots, shoots and flowers, by maintaining the proper osmotic concentration in cells.

F. Seaweed Extract - Liquid KarmaTM also contains a high proportion of seaweed extract obtained from North Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum). Kelp extract contains metabolically active carbohydrates, complex carbohydrates, minerals such as cobalt, strontium and iodine, and growth substances that are known to be beneficial for plant growth.

G. Carbohydrates - Carbohydrates are included in Liquid KarmaTM because they are the direct or indirect precursors of virtually every metabolite. Their precense provides the added burst of energy required to assimilate and metabolize all of the other wonderful ingredients present in Liquid KarmaTM.

The seven nutrient groups used in the formation of Liquid KarmaTM act synergistically to produce optimal plant growth.

Benefits of Using Liquid KarmaT
Extensive research and field trials indicate that Liquid KarmaTM produces beneficial results during every phase of plant growth. Starting with seed germination and following through to vegetative growth, budding and flowering, the continued use of Liquid KarmaTM ensures optimal plant growth at every stage. In addition, because of the presence of high concentrations of B-complex vitamins and plant hormones in Liquid KarmaTM, the product has been shown to be very effective in protecting plants from transplant shock, and in promoting the rooting of cuttings.

Application Rate
Seed germination 5 ml/gallon Transplanting 15 ml/gallon
Vegetative growth 10-15 ml/gallon Rooting 15-20 ml/gallon
Flowering 15-20 ml/gallon
Ingredients
Liquid KarmaTM contains the following amino acids; glycine, alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, sereine, threonine,apartic acid, glutamic acid, aspargine, glutamine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, cystine, methionine, proline, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan. Vitamins; riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, ascorbic acid, and a full array of other water soluble vitamins. Carbohydrates; sucrose, fructose, cellulose. Phytohormones; Indole-3-acetic acid, trans-6-(4-hydroxy-3-methybut-2-enyl) amino purine. hydrolysate, soy protein hydrolysate, fermented yeast extract, aqueous extracts of etiolated wheat coleoptiles, and Zea mays, aloe vera extract, yucca extract, humic acid, fulvic acid, and kelp seaweed extract. Invitro tissue culture with six-week old tobacco plants.

G

I've debated using Liquid Karma for a few months now. It just seems like you'd be better off using seperate products to allow for custom ratios of each (you don't want vitamin B during flower). Does this claim have any substance or is LK really the shit? Also, seems like the recommended dosages are pretty high and might deplete the bottle relatively quickly, especially @ $20 a pop.

G

Most Hydro shops have it for 50-60 bucks a gallon

Most Hydro shops have it for 50-60 bucks a gallon

Buy it by the gallon or 5 for that matter.GOOD SHIT :yoinks: :woohoo:

G

What is your complete fert/additive regimen? You usin LK beginning to end?

B

baccas125

I stop adding LK two weeks before harvest!! Just like i would with the nutes. I use fish emulshions in pro mix. Followed by a two week flush.

Liquid Karma is a great Suppliment. Not a stand alone fert by any means. But I heard that they changed their formula/mixture. took out the Humic Acids or something. The Label is different I know that, but I cant confirm this yet their site is inaccessable right now. But I still use what I have and can say without a doubt it really helps. Keeps things lush. I use it from Veg to flushing time.

~GB~

G

Good stuff everyone

Definatly would wana to know if they took out the humic acid or not, i noticed the label change but figured thats were the changes stoped

G

They had a thread about this over at OG. They didn't take it out, but they significantly reduced its proportion. I believe to make it more suited as a grow supplement as well?

spliffmastaflex said:
I've debated using Liquid Karma for a few months now. It just seems like you'd be better off using seperate products to allow for custom ratios of each (you don't want vitamin B during flower).

Ya know custom ratios (while in theory sound very nice) would be a disaster for many growers myself included. Ill just pay the man for the LK.

I use LK, can't honestly say Ive seen definative proof that this shit works, haven't ever ran a side by side comparison or anything, but I can tell ya without a doubt LK sure doesn't hurt ;)

They had a thread about this over at OG. They didn't take it out, but they significantly reduced its proportion.

I remember that thread too, and Im 99.99% sure that the peeps at botincare*sp?* ended up going back to the old formula after MANY MANY complaints.

Last edited:
G

Heeeeeeeey gift of gab, I just saw you in concert less than a week ago!!!

G

Guest 2535

I used LK on my last grow and it made a huge difference in taste and aroma. I was an all chem guy, I use Advanced Nutrients A+B as my main NPK source. Adding in LK to the chems made a very large difference for me, I saw more colors, tasted more flavors, and had better smells than without it. Its a no-brainer for me to use it from here on out.

Also.. I mentioned I use AN. Im going to replace the B-52 with Liquid Karma (I used them both before) and Im also going to use Botanicare Sweet to replace Carbo-load next time around.

Damn sloppy sounds like we shop at the same place. I use the AN A+B with LQ and a whole slew of other crap, but funny I also switched to Sweet and dropped my Carboload. I can already tell the difference in what the Sweet does to the Bouqet. My Mtn Jams smell like Blueberry Candy now. I hope Botanicare replaced the Humics they took out tho. I still wanna use them.

~GB~

G

All in all, i tend to use organics because the bud just tastes some much better.... so Liquid K is a good option. I don't know if there"s any proof that it's 100% organic but looking a the bottle only list natural sources. Anyways, I use it at half the recommended dose every feeding as it gives a good supplement of micronutrients I believe. but then of course there are many more sources of that in the soil mix... ever since i,ve started using LK my plants seem to be generally more healthy and green... i stop using the Lk after 6th week of flowering

cannigrow

would anyone know if LK would work out with AN's Sensi Zym? LK and Sweet sound like great products and I might have to make a switch

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I use LQ on everything that photosynthesizes on my property. That stuff is simply awesome for anything. Get some and try it out you will be amazed at how great it is. You can combine it with any fertilizer regimine you have and it can only help.

Funk

G

spliffmastaflex said:
They had a thread about this over at OG. They didn't take it out, but they significantly reduced its proportion. I believe to make it more suited as a grow supplement as well?

I remember reading not too long ago that they changed the formula back to the original one because of customer pressure. Apparently, there may be some of the new formula shit still out there. The idea is to make sure that after you shake it up, that the liquid is a black color...not a deep brown which the newer formula had.

I ordered two bottles from two different places, and they had different labels, but they both had the same content listing, and they both were the same color. Guess I got lucky.

I love the stuff, as I feel it is directly responsible for helping to revive a few houseplants that were starting to fade.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Latest posts