What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ph soil

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i tested my root ball ph of 1 gallon pots it was 4.6 so i tried flushing it did nothing
so i fixed new soil and added lime with cal and mag the soil is now 6.5 so i
transplanted the root ball to new soil in ten gallon pots will the root be fine or do i still have to worry about root ball ph that is low or will it be fine when it grows into new 6.5 ph soil
theres no way of changing the ph in roots soil because its wraped around soil should i top dress with lime and let water go into roots will the do the trick

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i do have a soil ph tester from hanna its like a stick with probe its for soil and water
thats how i test soil so reading are good i paid over 500 dollars for it so i know the ph levels plus run off is the same