What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

this may sound stupid, but...

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
... is there really an IC mag? like physically a real, tangible, book with new issues every month or so that i can have delivered to my house?

i just realized ive been on these forums (which are amazing) for awhile, and i have never really seen a real deal ic mag.

HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE???

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Jesus is sitting on it. All you need to do is find him.

jesus-couch.jpg

Kizzattack

i'm more of a sativa guy, anyway

honestly though, as dumb as it sounds, this thread is completely serious...

do you guys all subscribe?

:biglaugh: OK, I'll give you a serious answer. There was an ICmag. I believe after a couple of issues however it has been discontinued. If you search the forums, you may be able to find posts by Gypsy explaining the situation with the magazine. If you go to the video's section here, you'll find some videos that were included with the DVD's that accompanied the magazine.

Here's a couple of links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEHUwyUuH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYQln6P428

There are more videos than that, and I believe there are more due to be uploaded also.

T

theratings

there's no such thing as ic magazine. it is all a cover up so we can talk about weed on the internet.

no really ic mag was a great magazine for the few issues i use to see of it at barnes and noble and boarders. it was my favorite weed related magazine, but now it's not in circulation.

T

theratings

I use to love the posters that came inside of International Cannagraphic mags. Please bring this back, whenever possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts