What's new

would u get a arrested if,,,?

if say.. someone you know says its ok if your grow in his/her house because they own it and live by themselfes

and lets say u happen 2 get it all up and running
and your friend doesnt ever look at or touch the plants

and your the full mastermind they just take a 50% cut of the final product

and lets also say :) your at home chillen smokin a fatty:woohoo:

and all the sudden u get a phone call and the cops busted your friends house and he snithched
:fsu:

and yr like wtf iv never seen weed plants growing and w/e and keeping in mind you have an AMAZING lawyer... would do u think the chances are you would ever get charged with being a co-op...

also in this hypothetical situation lets say the cops have completely nothing on your (no pictures going/coming from the house and even if they do?)

and really the only thing i could think of that would link me 2 the grow would maby be fingerprints and such inside the grow room but now that im typing this i just realised im going to wear gloves the whole time im in there and wash everything down with hot soapy water...

ONE LAST THING dont think im trying 2 be a dick here... in this fake situation the person with the house agreed 2 take a 100% fall if busted, but probely wouldnt because they are a soft soul and the said grower shouldnt really trust that he would

minds_I

Veteran
Hello,

GB, I got to go with the "in for a penny, in for a pound" philosophy here.

Having said that, I think now in retrospect, it appears your friend gave you up.

And since this just a "what if" scenerio, it would appear that your friend played you for a fool. Sure you do the work, I get 50% of the haul or 100% of the fall. Kinda fishy.

Good thing you time to stop anything before it happens.

The first 3 rules of dope growing:

Tell no one
Tell no one
Tell no one

Just my take

minds_I

H

h^2 O

wow this is one for Perry Mason. I'd say that if he did implicate this other person, that person would already have been served a search warrant to look for scales or bags or whatever to link/support the snitches oath or affirmation which got the warrant.
The worst that can happen if they dont just come barging in with a warrant is detectives calling you. Just refer them to your lawyer, they hae nothing and they're fishing. Tell them to call your lawyer and get a real job.

thanks for the responses...

as in for this "situation" has not happened yet in this imaginary land...

im just wondering if this where 2 happen and they did search the house of the so called grower and all the got was weed/bags/hash no scale or anything related 2 cultvation.... with a good laywer i would think the grower could get it all thrown out in court

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I imagine you would have to pay attention. If that scenario transpired cops would likely search for evidence corroborating your friend's accusation and if they cannot find any they will have him set you up(most likely). So keep no evidence around and trust your gut if friend starts acting strange.

If you don't get trapped it would likely come down to his word against yours. Your lawyer probably argues you were only casually aware of it and not part of it... that your friend is trying to get you to take the fall and see where it goes. Key is, don't grow too much.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he signs a statement against you then you're getting arrested.......

The guy that owns the house is a fool to say he'd take the fall 100 percent. That doesn't leave a whole lot of incentive for you to keep your mouth quiet to everyone.....

hamstring

Veteran
No one takes 100% of the fall and 50% of the take.

You’re hearing what you want to hear. Try hearing what’s really being said. So many people research info on an idea and the info they take away is the info that supports what they would like to be the truth. Unless you can look at a situation with an open mind you’re screwed.

Guess what many times some of the info makes you feel like a dumb ass. It’s exactly what you don’t want to hear. You may have put some time and effort coming up with this idea it’s hard to let go of. Unless you have the confidence and maturity to get past the hurt to the truth you’re screwed. Been there many times I am captain of the dumb ass idea boat.

PEACE

No one is upset he would let his friend take the fall for him???

if u had read earlyer this is a prearanged deal.. the said grower told the said person with the house that he didnt really want 2 do it becuz the said person with the house is not really emotionally stable so 2 much risk

but the person assured him he will take 100% of the fall...

dunno about u but im not about 2 raise my hand for a jail sentance

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I wonder why 2 people should end up in the system because of some sense of personal loyalty. I guess I would expect the one that doesn't get convicted to show his friendship and loyalty by keeping the canteen account funded and helping with a place to stay upon release for the one that does take the fall. A true friend on the outside is a lot more help and comfort to a person in jail than a true friend doing time in the same facility. They probably wouldn't even be allowed to come in contact with each other since they'd be labeled co-conspirators in most states. Both parties will be in each other's criminal files as 'known associates' forever. The prosecutors get a free feather in their cap as well. I forgot, what good is coming from the someone volunteering to get convicted?

Alas, I'm off in lala land this afternoon. We all know the likelihood of it working out as in the above is the proverbial snowball's chance in hell.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if u had read earlyer this is a prearanged deal.. the said grower told the said person with the house that he didnt really want 2 do it becuz the said person with the house is not really emotionally stable so 2 much risk

but the person assured him he will take 100% of the fall...

dunno about u but im not about 2 raise my hand for a jail sentance

Anyone that would do a grow in the house of someone they say is mentally unstable, and expect that person to keep quiet wouldn't be to stable themselves, lol.....

ourcee

you should cut and run.

if you are even CONSIDERING partnering with someone that is "mentally unstable" what do you think is gonna happen once you have a full on felonious hobby going on 24/7 for MONTHS?

why not just grow yourself without this nutbag?

whiterabbit9

Veteran
A while ago, I wanted to do the same thing with a friend, tell him, if something happens, I hope you won't rat me out. My friend really wasn't scared, he agreed to not rat me out, since he was so sure there wouldn't be a problem, just so I wouldn't be a paranoid android.

50-50

It was because I had a job where I couldn't get a criminal record.

But I understand now it's not a straight thing.

(We never did it anyways)

But 50-50%

and 100% of blame

hmm it does sound fishy,
but if it's a favour, I guess it's a big one.

still after reading this thread I understand how it's not equal...

Grand Funk

If you both got into the partnership, eyes wide open, then you should abide by the original agreement. But personally, if I was the one on the outside, I certainly would lend the guy my lawyer. You already stated you had a good one on retainer....correct? Comrades in arms brother.

T

TheMintMan

No one is upset he would let his friend take the fall for him???

I am. :noway:

Regardless of what crazy arrangement you guys concocted one baked night, it is fucked up to leave a friend out in the cold like that. Especially since eventually one of you is going to have to call the other a bald-faced-liar in court. I don't know about you, but I couldn't bring myself to destroy a friend's rep and my own integrity in one swoop. I know I know, "you don't know what you'd do in that situation until you're in it"...and I agree, but I will say this- it is when the shit gets thick that you find out who you truly are as a man...and you will have to live with yourself afterwards. So, choose wisely.

Don't gain the world, and lose your soul.

Baddog40

What kind of friend are you to even allow another friend to make such an arrangement with you? You are both breaking the law, you are both gaining from it yet you would let him take the fall if something went down?

Talk about doing the crime but not the time. With friends like that who needs enemies.

toasted1

my experince with parteners in crimes is i NEVER had some1 say to me or me say to any of these ppl "hey if 1 of us get caught we all go down k " :noway: aint happnin :bat: like was said b4 the person that has the bad ass laywer needs to give other party his lawyers card and let him know ALL legal expenses and family matters will be takin care of and if the shit goes down dont say shit and call the laywer 1st chance he has ppl tend to keep there mouths shut if they know that bond and a lawyer is on its way to the jail the faster the better :2cents:

thats just been my experince :joint: if u inform the person that everything legally possible will be done to protect there ass and u still feel like they would roll on u simply dont do it :D

stay safe
:pimp3:

I am. :noway:

Regardless of what crazy arrangement you guys concocted one baked night, it is fucked up to leave a friend out in the cold like that. Especially since eventually one of you is going to have to call the other a bald-faced-liar in court. I don't know about you, but I couldn't bring myself to destroy a friend's rep and my own integrity in one swoop. I know I know, "you don't know what you'd do in that situation until you're in it"...and I agree, but I will say this- it is when the shit gets thick that you find out who you truly are as a man...and you will have to live with yourself afterwards. So, choose wisely.

Don't gain the world, and lose your soul.

If his partner agreed, then so be it. Why have BOTH of you do time for it? You think they'll be like 'Well, since it's both of you and this carries a 10 year sentence, we'll just give each of you 5..." LOL His FRIEND will get a reduced sentence while YOU'LL do the entire bid, and they'll nail you. F that.

His friend agreed under no coercion, so he'll have to deal with the consequences. Now I'd understand if the guy was being taken advantage of, i.e. he's half retarded, but anything short of that I couldn't really blame him. Don't make a promise you can't keep.

I'd help him anyway I could with his legal trouble and family issues IF AND ONLY IF he isn't trying to put me in prison. And what kind of true friend would do that??

:2cents:

Latest posts

Latest posts