What's new

100+ Plant Perpetual Hempy Auto Flowering SOG

Hey all, been around for a while, dont have a grow log up anymore though, used to be based out of *****, then planet ganja, and now I am kinda just everywhere, but I have decided to make this my home now with my new setup. I love our Autoflowering subsection and everything about this site, even pics are easier now i believe. So pull up a chair and join me on this perpetual ride.

I currently have 22 plants flushing which are my own cross of Auto AK-47 x Auto Lemon Skunk. It turned out quite well for my first cross. Most were single cola dominant, then a smaler amount were really small like the lemon skunk and then some had like a main cola in the middle right, but then the branches reached out higher then the cola to be more like main colas than the acutal main cola lol, they are interesting but I like them a lot, lots of nice nugs

Then next I have 20 Auto Great White Shark. I got a pack of 10, breeded the best 2 and so now I have my F1 generation a few weeks away from harvest. My best female and my best male hooked up and she is swelling with seeds for my F2's

Then I have just recently started 70 White Russian or Diesel Ryder (about 50 and 20 respectively) and these are starting very nicely. So yea I will update some more as we go along, but here are some to get you excited!

Peace/Love/Joy

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i am also wanting to try a hempy tub with a bout 100 autos :D seems the easyest way to do it... loved the cross bro.. looks sexy as

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all, been around for a while, dont have a grow log up anymore though, used to be based out of *****, then planet ganja, and now I am kinda just everywhere, but I have decided to make this my home now with my new setup. I love our Autoflowering subsection and everything about this site, even pics are easier now i believe. So pull up a chair and join me on this perpetual ride.

I currently have 22 plants flushing which are my own cross of Auto AK-47 x Auto Lemon Skunk. It turned out quite well for my first cross. Most were single cola dominant, then a smaler amount were really small like the lemon skunk and then some had like a main cola in the middle right, but then the branches reached out higher then the cola to be more like main colas than the acutal main cola lol, they are interesting but I like them a lot, lots of nice nugs

The cross sounds nice!

Are these 22 plants your first run with it?

Then next I have 20 Auto Great White Shark. I got a pack of 10, breeded the best 2 and so now I have my F1 generation a few weeks away from harvest.

If you got a pack of 10 and made seeds (which is how you got the 20 plants isn't it?), that cross would give you F2 seeds, not F1 seeds.

My best female and my best male hooked up and she is swelling with seeds for my F2's

If you grew out seeds you made above (F2s) and chose a male and female and pollinated the female, those seeds would be F3s, not F2s.

Then I have just recently started 70 White Russian or Diesel Ryder (about 50 and 20 respectively) and these are starting very nicely. So yea I will update some more as we go along, but here are some to get you excited!

Peace/Love/Joy

Cool, did you make these seeds?

I can't wait to see pics of your stuff, sounds like it could be an exciting grow!

So what your saying blynx is that the seeds I ordered are the F1's, I was thinking they were like I dont know i guess that makes sense actually. Anyways thanks for the clarification.

I didnt make any of the seeds into autoflower, I purchased them all from attitude seed bank and then did a seed run with each so now I have hundreds of seed from like 8 strains and I am going to start locking down my favorite phenos for a few of my favs.

For the tub thing, it is plywood base, cut to exact measurements to my closet, sat on top of 16 cinder blocks, and it is just all screwed together and then lined with Block and Wall elastomeric paint (about $25 a gallon, and this took almost a whole gallon) but its completely water proof and so I have the table raised on one side so it all drains to one end where I have a flood and drain fitting to drain all the runoff into a waste bucket that I discard. It makes watering so much more fun to be able to let it overflow a lot, and feels like it is better for the plants to run a lot through and kinda flush it out at least somewhat. I love my design for this table, it really makes hempy such a great way to grow.

Yes this is my first run after my seed run with these, I have 3 main phenos and I got a male and female of each so I and taking 3 sets of seeds out of this and am gonna work on isolating them each seperately.

Peace/Love/Joy

duff2010a

auto flowering

auto flowering

hi maryjane sounds like you've had autos for a while.i want to try some but am told you can't clone.do they all come feminized.please let me know ty mark:dance013: