What's new

Mob Boss .... First Report Is Comin' In

G

guest3854

I just wanted to take what this member had reported an' bring it over here, fer folks that aren't in tha know 'bout GrindHouse ..... This fella just popped up outta nowhere and dropped tha bomb, a grow report (awaiting a more detailed smoke report) with several pics of cola shots an' nug pics. As I already stated in T's thread; I'm stoked to have someone experienced with other ChemD hybrids, test these and have not just favorable results, but results that raise tha bar to other seed company's.

Tha Report :

Hey steele,

6 were started from seed, if thats what you meant, 1 male. the first 3 pics are all the same plant, not manicured though! wish id done that now. the last one is the skinnier pheno. ive never grown chemd straight up, had alpha diesel, double d, and other chem crosses, but cant really compare it with straight up chem. but from what i can tell the only taste ive mainly had is chem, but if like you say the tang tang has a hashy sweet taste then it could easily just be hiding in amongst the chem taste, just very subtly.

there was the lowest incedence of hermies i have ever had with summit with chem in, and nothing misbehaved and late stage hermied so didnt need to be removed till the normal cut time, i am very impressed to be honest. imo it is important to have good karma and go into a chem cross grow expecting potencial trouble. However this is the best chem cross ive had yet, so i really would advise it, for anyone vaguely experienced with chem. Attached Thumbnails

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2440563&postcount=39

[FONT=&quot]GrindHouse Medical Seed Co. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mob Boss [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ChemDawg D X Tang Tang Males [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chem D, the latest addition to our catalog for use in other future hybrids, has proven her place, here at the GrindHouse. This is one slip that won't be goin' anywhere, as her stoning qualities are far too valuable. Chem D has been around for some time, having a dedicated following of holders that have maintained her since ’94. After obtaining the Chem for personal grows, we received breeding rights after speaking with JoeBrand, one of the responsible party’s finding this beautiful creation. Now after growing her out several times and dialing her in, we’ve come to the conclusion that the hype surrounding this gal is spot on; she really is a worthy toke. This girl sports nice fat calyx' that glisten from their plentiful trich coverage, reeking of chemmy, floral dank. Burnt tire and pine sol overtones similar to many other Afghan/Kush lines, you can recognize the other families derived from this gal, the OG's, Diesels.... These are real resin bombs, producing more hand rub than any other variety we’ve worked with. Chem D is a strain we use for night time relief; she is far too heavy blazing this herb in the day. (The original cut of ChemDawg D is prone o lightly herm, please take this into account)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Tang Tang, coming from our Sonja line, is mostly sativa. She grows with exaggerated node architecture, allowing for plenty of light and air penetration. They often throw huge fox tailing colas, and though appear light, are quite hard and dense. They sport golden, tall standing trichs, complete with herbal aromas and super high quality head. A large percentage will turn color going from lush green/forest green to maroon, stripping the calyx’ and covering the undersides of leaves. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pay your respects to Mob Boss, GrindHouses’ newest marriage of ChemDawg D and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ur sickest Tang Tang males. We expect to once again increase yield, by introducing the Tang Tang to the Chem D. The “head” anticipated in this cross will be devastating, taking you high in thought (from the TT) and overwhelming your skull bone to slumber (the effects of Chem D). This is the only cross in the GrindHouse catalog not yet tested, as of yet. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Steele[/FONT]

G

guest3854

Tha rest of Lost' findings ......!

"Hi steele mate,

i didnt mean to keep you hangin
i changed my email address on this account and had some trouble reactivating it after.

yea the trichs were already seriously plentifull at week 4! you know your on a winner when you see that!
i shon my torch on a nug earlier..... it blinded me.

it was a pritty easy time with these girls, and the quality ,formost, was tip top - really, really chunky nugs, so crystaly they should only be served on a platter in heaven. it will take me donkeys ages to get through

on the high, i think these really would be very good for med patients and normal smokers alike because some of the phenos, my fav ones, are a really clear up high and speedy like you put it describes it quite well, whilst the body high is present but not like couch lock which i think is perfect for some conditions.

you definitely know this is chem in most catagories, and i preferd this to anything else ive done with chem in.
the other end of the spectrum was a stonier trippier high that bombs you out for 1/2 an hour, which is also a winner. i liked all the phenos i saw . they were all about the same height, 2 1/2 -3 ft 'ish, which is nice.

i got a very appreciated 12 beans, thanks. it makes all the difference. ima probably try the prophet and ultra son soon, im curious to see how they marry with tt aswell. if you ever want some one to do a test on summit for ya in the future man..................... "

Enjoy,
Steele

Fantastic to hear from 2 people that it is one of the most stable Chem crosses they've grown. Not to mention it looks fantastic and from what I've read smokes just as well. With feedback like this it's hard not to want to try out your gear Steele. You must be a proud papa!

Nugz